Russia protects its citizens by giving new movie adult only rating

Certification in Russia is decided by the ministry of culture. Last week ruling party MP Vitaly Milonov called for a ban, referring to the film’s content as “perverted sexual relations” that would be in direct opposition to a Russian law that cracks down on “gay propaganda against minors”.

“I’m convinced that the main task of the state regarding children is to protect childhood and youth from the filthiness of the world, to preserve children’s purity, to block our children off from harmful and dangerous phenomena,” he said. “And in this case, our shared task is to not allow the release of this musical on the screen under any guise.”

Exactly!

Yeah, they ban a Disney movie because they think it promotes a gay agenda, and they also pass a law to decriminalize beating your wife.

So.........exactly how much does Russia care about it's citizens again?

Yeah, they ban a Disney movie because they think it promotes a gay agenda, and they also pass a law to decriminalize beating your wife.

The movie does promote homosexuality and by putting it in a movie aimed at kids its quite obvious who they wanted to be influenced by it.
Russia gives Beauty and the Beast adults-only rating over gay character
We need a government that was interested in protecting its citizens,unfortunately we have allowed the cultural marxist cult to fester and its now pushing its vile views onto children.

So you're for government. Nice. ;)
Of course! I want a government and leader who puts his people and their well being before all else. Much like Hitler,Franco,Mussolini etc.

If women can fight in the military then they should be able to defend themselves. They want equality right?

WTF does a woman serving in the military have to do with legalized domestic abuse? Do you think that a man should be able to beat his wife for not doing the dishes or having sex with him? I don't. And, for the first 8 years of my life, I had to live with it daily, because my stepfathers (both of them) beat my mother. And no, that is a very toxic environment for a child to grow up in. Took me a few years to get over it, but I finally did.

Certification in Russia is decided by the ministry of culture. Last week ruling party MP Vitaly Milonov called for a ban, referring to the film’s content as “perverted sexual relations” that would be in direct opposition to a Russian law that cracks down on “gay propaganda against minors”.

“I’m convinced that the main task of the state regarding children is to protect childhood and youth from the filthiness of the world, to preserve children’s purity, to block our children off from harmful and dangerous phenomena,” he said. “And in this case, our shared task is to not allow the release of this musical on the screen under any guise.”

Exactly!

No surprised that Odium is a big fan of government censorship.

Exactly!

Says the goyim applauding jews having books yanked off the shelves they don't approve of. Tell me more snowflake. :)

Russia continues to demonstrate why they have so much trouble sustaining any kind of functioning society

Exactly!

Says the goyim applauding jews having books yanked off the shelves they don't approve of. Tell me more snowflake. :)

When did I applaud books being 'yanked off of shelves' little racist snowflake?

Exactly!

When did I applaud books being 'yanked off of shelves' little racist snowflake?
I see you over there in the other thread cheering on amazon banning the sale of 3 books...which believe me will just be the start of banning books that offend kikes.

Russia continues to demonstrate why they have so much trouble sustaining any kind of functioning society
Because it protects its children from homosexual propaganda? Interesting take there snowflake.
Aw the little guy wanting to pass laws against scary Disney movies calls someone else a snowflake? :itsok:
The movie isn't scary. It contains scenes of sexual degeneracy that should not be seen by children.

Forum List

Back