Russia loves sanctions, 1 Euro was 89 Ruble before the war, 65 Ruble now!Deadly silence from Brussels, the House of Idiots

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Where is loud drumming from EU, sanctions work, not against Russia but against European morons.
The war makes Ruble the best currency in the world now.

Moreover Putin got two times more money for gas and oil due to the price difference.

Russia doubles fossil fuel revenues since invasion of Ukraine began​

Stupid, stupidest, EU
Where idiots will hide themselves when angry Europeans will 'thank' them for food shortages, inflation, broken industry and cold houses?

images

As long as that makes you feel better during your recession.

USA destroyed the entirely Muslim world and murdered more as 10m Mulsims due to the 9/11 lie.
Where is your outrage?
BTW almost all former USSR citizens in USA support Putin now, even those from Ukraine or Jews emigrated many years ago.

USA destroyed the entirely Muslim world and murdered more as 10m Mulsims due to the 9/11 lie.
Where is your outrage?
BTW almost all former USSR citizens in USA support Putin now, even those from Ukraine or Jews emigrated many years ago.

USA destroyed the entirely Muslim world

No, we didn't.

BTW almost all former USSR citizens in USA support Putin now

LOL! Sure they do.

That will help the Russian recession. A lot.

Where is your outrage?

I know that is a lie as I know a few Russians in my town one family FLED the USSR to eventually set up a European store not even a 1/2 mile from my house.

Her pretty daughter married American man and had a baby on the way her mother learned English as soon as they came here as they wanted to be American here.

I suppose you know 'Russians' in name only because anyone who'd leaved USSR before is a Russian.
Even those form Baltic states or Ukrainians.

You made this UNSUPPORTED claim:

I contradicted it with my personal observation of a few Russians I know including some who lived under the USSR.

Russian Parents makes Russian children surely that was obvious?

Forum List

Back