Russia is Disappearing. Has Anyone Noticed?

Indiana Oracle

The Truth is Hard to Find
Mar 17, 2009
NW Indiana
Population end 2008 140m.https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/print/rs.html

Deaths exceeding births over the past 16 years by 12.4m. World Affairs Journal - Drunken Nation: Russia’s Depopulation Bomb

"A comparison dramatizes what is happening in Russia. Between 1976 and 1991, the last sixteen years of Soviet power, the country recorded 36 million births. In the sixteen post-Communist years of 1992–2007, there were just 22.3 million, a drop in childbearing of nearly 40 percent from one era to the next. On the other side of the life cycle, a total of 24.6 million deaths were recorded between 1976 and 1991, while in the first sixteen years of the post-Communist period the Russian Federation tallied 34.7 million deaths, a rise of just over 40 percent. The symmetry is striking: in the last sixteen years of the Communist era, births exceeded deaths in Russia by 11.4 million; in the first sixteen years of the post-Soviet era, deaths exceeded births by 12.4 million." They are losing around 11% of their population a year. Industry mostly consists of mining natural resources. The primary thing they actually produce is vodka.

Russia's population is roughly the size of Brazil, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria and Japan, and half that of the US. The numbers in this table may surprise you.List of countries by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What strategic US (vs. left political) advantage, exactly, is gained by the POTUS dredging up nuclear arms control with Russia when: 1) they are disappearing; 2) can barely afford to keep their own military; 3) they are a 3rd world country whose scarce existence is due largely to oil revenue; and 4) they are struggling for relevance?

Well this is interesteing. I dont think they can continue losing 11% a year indefiniately. eventually they would run out

They're Russians. They have that furrowed brow.

They like to fight and drink.

They're land is cold and gray.

They straddle two continents and can't figure out which one they like better.

They eat yellow snow.

basically Russians just do a lot of abortions

i believe there are 2 abortions for every baby delivered or something like that

if American rednecks weren't so religious ( remember religion was outlawed in soviet union ) maybe they would abort their retards as well.

i also think what might have happened is because of the nanny state family values got sort of weak. you didn't need your family to help you out - the government took care of you. in fact i think Marx had some ideas about abolishing some forms of family ...

so if you don't believe that abortion is a sin and you don't have family values - why not abort that little fucker ?

in the soviet days there was no reason to abort anybody because the government would take care of your baby - medical care, education, everything. but now it just makes more sense to abort them.

its clearly a problem they will need to address somehow ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back