Russia ending Diplomatic ties with the West/

This current youtube podcast interviewing Col. Douglas MacGregor is the best critical analysis I've heard on the Ukraine / Russia conflict, and the geopolitical forces driving this U.S. proxy war against Russia.
(just click Watch on YouTube, video starts after 1 minute)

Last edited:
I hear that Russia has only used 20% of their military and if they start sending in their planes there is going to be a big difference.
Why would anyone believe that BS?

Why would Putin hold back 80% of his trained professional military only to draft un-willing, untrained civilians to fight Ukraine?

The only ones holding back is NATO. They won't allow Ukraine weapons that can strike the heart of Russia. Because if Russia falls China will roll over the border & take it over.

Last edited:
They is primarily Russia and China.

Your missing the point. If the US sanctions a country and demands that other countries sanction them too while the US holds the Reserve currency, they have to, or they are unable to do business with any country which buys and sells in dollars which used to be pretty much everyone, Even when the US broke the JCPOA deal they sanctioned Iran even more for nothing and the EU though claiming they did not want started sanctioning Iran again as well. You will remember that. This likely has ended the JCPOA as Trump wanted.

I will give you a quote then and see if what it says about it is more understandable. If the dollar stops being the reserve currency, it will lose these advantages.

Yes, I had a similar attitude to you towards it for many years and for that reason I did not study economics as part of my degree. It is something I have really regretted. I have learnt a little while on line but wish I knew more.
no comment

Why would anyone believe that BS?

Why would Putin hold back 80% of his trained professional military only to draft un-willing, untrained civilians to fight Ukraine?

The only ones holding back is NATO. They won't allow Ukraine weapons that can strike the heart of Russia. Because if Russia falls China will roll over the border & take it over.

The U.S. Secretly Restricted HIMARS Rockets Bound for Ukraine

To prevent them from firing on targets in Russia, the United States secretly modified “hardware and software” of the HIMARS rocket launchers bound for Ukraine. - Wall Street Journal

Forum List

Back