Russia and us will engage in war unless Syria resolved

Maybe we should just exit.....I mean really, what the hell are we doing there....nobody knows.......I dont see any embedded reporters filing any stories......nothing but a clusterfuck

Most of the uneducated tools in this country do not understand really how important Syria is.

The US is fighting there on behalf of the Saudis, while the Russians are fighting there on behalf of the Iranians. It is a two layered proxy war.

The Russian actions the last few months, the jet flybys, the jet buzzing of US ships, the 'warnings', and now the idiots in Russia claiming 'war', are meant to drive voters in the US to be afraid and be more amenable to electing a strong man.

Unfortunately the Russian military is a bunch of pussies that couldn't defeat Turkey. There is no way in ten hells Russia would risk any war with the US or any other NATO ally as all would join the fight immediately. War with Russia is the very reason NATO exists. Russia is a regional power only, not a world power anymore. They yip yip like a little dog at the back door but they have no bite. Putin is weak.

Most of the uneducated tools in this country do not understand really how important Syria is.

The US is fighting there on behalf of the Saudis, while the Russians are fighting there on behalf of the Iranians. It is a two layered proxy war.
Russia can argue that Syria is their neighbor. We're not even in the same hemisphere. You want to invade?

Russia can argue that Syria is their neighbor. We're not even in the same hemisphere. You want to invade?

The question is what will happen in the middle east if we just let Russia have it? I dont think we should be involved but I am wondering what the consequences would be.

The question is what will happen in the middle east if we just let Russia have it? I dont think we should be involved but I am wondering what the consequences would be.
Russia already had it before. And somehow we all survived just fine. Obama's greatest mistake is continuing our adventures in the middle east wasteland.

The Russian actions the last few months, the jet flybys, the jet buzzing of US ships, the 'warnings', and now the idiots in Russia claiming 'war', are meant to drive voters in the US to be afraid and be more amenable to electing a strong man.

Unfortunately the Russian military is a bunch of pussies that couldn't defeat Turkey. There is no way in ten hells Russia would risk any war with the US or any other NATO ally as all would join the fight immediately. War with Russia is the very reason NATO exists. Russia is a regional power only, not a world power anymore. They yip yip like a little dog at the back door but they have no bite. Putin is weak.
Ever heard of home court advantage.
We haven't won a war since WW2. Except against these 3rd worlders.
Don't be saying russia is a pushover when the war would have to be fought in their back yard.

If would probably mean stabilization and no more freak'n refugees coming to America.
Bush destabilized Iraq. how well is that working
Clinton destabilized Libya and how well did that work out

Just get out and let Russia solve it. tee hee hee.

Besides, In the ME we're on God's timeline.

Anonymous is claiming the same but for different reasons.. The 33K emails will be released over the next 2 wks and 56 videos
1476309764282.jpg

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1476309764282.jpg

If would probably mean stabilization and no more freak'n refugees coming to America.
Bush destabilized Iraq. how well is that working
Clinton destabilized Libya and how well did that work out

Just get out and let Russia solve it. tee hee hee.

Besides, In the ME we're on God's timeline.

You need to research what NATO is. Also, air power for all nations of the world. Russia would have no chance in a real war where NATO was all in and they know it.

Well considering that without a doubt now with Hillary's email released that the US knew that Saudi Arabia and Qatar were funding ISIS and al Nusra I think the best to do is get the hell out.

Russia is Assad's ally. Let them clean up the bloody awful mess we in the west made buying into this Sunni Arab Spring and helping to create these monstrous terror groups.

And pray that Syria and Iraq don't go for payback on the Gulf states for funding the terrorists that have almost brought their countries to ruin. Killed thousands upon thousands of their citizenry and displaced millions.

A Shia/Sunni war would not be a good thing.

I personally think we are responsible as well as the Gulf States for crimes against humanity.

Forum List

Back