Russia and China Demand that US Set Date for Central Asia Pullout

Discussion in 'Asia' started by onedomino, Jul 6, 2005.

1. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    -

2. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    And so it goes.....

I can understand how China and Russia would see the US as a source of instability....Just as those two countries are a source of instability for the US.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    It's the spheres of influence thing again. China and Russia will only get along as long as we are the 'meat in their sandwhich'. With that said, I don't think we'll be pulling out of that region all that soon. Russia has been weirding out and China acting very aggressive, soooo.

4. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    Russia and China do not want American outposts, especially military bases, to undermine their totalitarian efforts to control and suppress populations in Central Asia, South-Central Russia, and Western China. Moreover, until recently, the Chinese benefited from the fact that the US could not readily pressure it from the West. Previously, any sustained American military response to Chinese aggression against Taiwan had to come from the Pacific or NE Asia. Now China has to worry about American military pressure from bases the West; especially Afghanistan and Kyrgyzstan.

5. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    Well, they both can ally themselves with the Democratic party and then they all three should be added to the axis of evil list.... (ok, little harsh, but fun anyway!)

6. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    Fuck em.

7. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    For whose impression would these exercises be conducted?

8. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    To be honest I am really getting tired of GW being wishywashee...he has said absolutely nothing on the attempted takeover of Unical by China...hey Russia and China have always been partners in the take over of Western Culture...They can kiss my ass as far as I am concerned....I for one can see a spade through the woods...something GW has been lacking as of late...end of story....maybe GW better wake up and smell the coffee...we in the trenches are not asleep... nor are we that dumb! What the hell are they in DC thinking...oh golly gee "Mr.Wizard" if I ignore ya you will go away....give me a break! :piss2: