Russell Wilson Says He Spends $1 Million a Year on His Body, Works Out Almost 365 Days a Year, Plans to Play Until He's 45

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

In ancient Greece people believed that you have to care for the 3 most important self the Body, the Mind and the Soul.

I was listening to my father saying this ancient Greek quote “νους υγιής εν σώματί υγιεί” since I remember myself, which means “retain a healthy mind in a healthy body”. The most difficult thing in life in my opinion is to own the self-discipline in order to sustain the balance between what your heart and mind wants. Therefore, you need to take good care of your body to prepare for the surprises – both good and bad – that life holds for you. Waking up and having a healthy breakfast is the first thing I do in order to keep my body fueled; as ancient Greeks used to say “in the morning eat like a king”. After breakfast I always read 10-20 pages of a book with a psychological content. This helps me organize things in my mind in order to focus on my daily goals that will keep me sharp and happy. Afterwards, I take my daily cross-fit workout, which keeps my body healthy and simultaneously strengthens my state of mind. It is scientifically proven that during workout the body produces endorphins and serotonin, which make you feel euphoria and help you see things from an optimistic perspective, thus making it easier to take the right decisions for your own good – always starting with “baby steps”. Imagine visiting a place that you love and makes you happy, isn’t everything much clearer then in order to take the right decision for your well-being?

In ancient Greece people believed that you have to care for the 3 most important self the Body, the Mind and the Soul.

I was listening to my father saying this ancient Greek quote “νους υγιής εν σώματί υγιεί” since I remember myself, which means “retain a healthy mind in a healthy body”. The most difficult thing in life in my opinion is to own the self-discipline in order to sustain the balance between what your heart and mind wants. Therefore, you need to take good care of your body to prepare for the surprises – both good and bad – that life holds for you. Waking up and having a healthy breakfast is the first thing I do in order to keep my body fueled; as ancient Greeks used to say “in the morning eat like a king”. After breakfast I always read 10-20 pages of a book with a psychological content. This helps me organize things in my mind in order to focus on my daily goals that will keep me sharp and happy. Afterwards, I take my daily cross-fit workout, which keeps my body healthy and simultaneously strengthens my state of mind. It is scientifically proven that during workout the body produces endorphins and serotonin, which make you feel euphoria and help you see things from an optimistic perspective, thus making it easier to take the right decisions for your own good – always starting with “baby steps”. Imagine visiting a place that you love and makes you happy, isn’t everything much clearer then in order to take the right decision for your well-being?

Gee, that's only $2,730.00 a day. Assuming he spends $200 a day on food, that leaves about $184,000 a year for each of his chefs, masseuse, trainer and PT. I bet I can get a good chef, trainer and masseuse for a lot less than that! Wonder what he wastes the rest of his money on?

More power to him for his profession. He needs to go into the military.

• Banned
most of these bodybuilders are juts "Curls For The Girls", they just wanna show off for the ladies. but if they step into the octagon, they get their ass whopped!

Well good luck with that.
He just may do that.Look at Brady,he has said the same thing over the years and the fact he did not retire with the cheats he indeed looks to do that the fact in two more two more years he will be 45.Wilson seems to be saying that just cause brady said it the fact he picked the same number.

Forum List

Back