Russell Randall

Discussion in 'Economy' started by neurosport, Apr 6, 2009.

  1. neurosport
    Offline

    neurosport BANNED

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2009
    Messages:
    794
    Thanks Received:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Ratings:
    +39
    understanding natural phenomena is relatively unimpressive. people with brains such as myself are generally capable of that.

    predicting such phenomena is more impressive ...

    but what i find really impressive is ability to anticipate the wrong conclusions that will be made by dumbasses like you in response to these events that have yet to pan out

    this is Russell Randall writing more than 3 years ago about the inevitable bursting of the bubbles that have been blown by the FED:

    "Of course the blame for the upcoming bust will be placed upon capitalism, greed, corporate malfeasance, oil prices, wars, hurricanes, low foreign labor rates, unfair trade, not enough government intervention to protect ourselves from ourselves, etc, etc."

    all the errors of logic that you are so proud of making today THE MAN has summarized in one paragraph years ago before the shit has even hit the fan.

    seriously, as dumb as you people are you should just kill yourselves.

    or read and become enlightened :

    Article Page
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  2. Indiana Oracle
    Offline

    Indiana Oracle The Truth is Hard to Find

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2009
    Messages:
    639
    Thanks Received:
    65
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Location:
    NW Indiana
    Ratings:
    +65
    Neuro--
    Who are you addressing this to?
     
  3. neurosport
    Offline

    neurosport BANNED

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2009
    Messages:
    794
    Thanks Received:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Ratings:
    +39
    nobody in particular but i will give you some examples:

    * Sealybobo apparently thinks NAFTA was responsible.

    * Editec thinks that free trade is the greatest evil on earth.

    * Whoever were those people in London chanting "abolish money" probably thought it was capitalism that was to blame.

    * Obama ( and everybody else ) repeatedly referred to "greed on wall street" as one of the main causes

    the entire thread "Americans blame republicans for the economy" in my view headed in the wrong direction because the bubble blowing was taking place under both Clinton and Bush.

    people have a general tendency to "lose the forest for the trees" in other words get too caught up in the details without looking at the big picture.

    in addition to that certain factors are repeatedly used as SCAPEGOATS for example:

    GREED ( greed is what drives capitalism, it is the cause of our success, not cause of our failure )

    FREE TRADE ( again, free trade is what capitalism is all about, it is the source of our efficiency, not source of our problems )

    my beef is that nobody bothers to try and actually understand what happened and instead are simply trying to look for scapegoats. if you're a Dem you will say it was greed and free trade and if you're Republican you will say it were Blacks that can't pay for their houses.

    what you folks don't understand is the entire point, the beauty of a 2 party system is that people will ALWAYS MISS THE POINT by fighting each other. also because the 2 parties are always almost exactly matched ( compared to say Russia where one party takes like 80% and a dozen other parties share the remaining 20% ) nobody ever wins ! you just waste all of your energy FOR NOTHING and remain forever enslaved.

    divide and conquer ...
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2009

Share This Page