Rush Limbaugh: “This One’s For You, Mary Jo”

It is enlightening to see who the Rush butt kissing ghouls are on this message board.

Yeah, And this coming from some mullet sporting pinko hag who's head is buried so far up Obama's ass that you can taste his breakfast.

:eusa_whistle: ~BH

Now them's fighting words! :lol:

Besides that...we know you're willing to kill in order to defend Limbaugh no matter what. So, you don't surprise me at all.

It is enlightening to see who the Rush butt kissing ghouls are on this message board.

Yeah, And this coming from some mullet sporting pinko hag who's head is buried so far up Obama's ass that you can taste his breakfast.

Besides that...we know you're willing to kill in order to defend Limbaugh no matter what. So, you don't surprise me at all.

Typical lib strategy. Take what you're doing and attribute it to the person who dares to point it out.

Typical lib strategy. Take what you're doing and attribute it to the person who dares to point it out.

I'm willing to kill in order to defend Limbaugh no matter what? What drugs are you on while posting? :lol: Or, are you in a 24 hour card facility and have somehow gotten access to a computer?

BTW, do you consider yourself a Christian?

Last edited:
Nice try but no banana.

You don't want anyone to discuss or refer to the murder of Mary Jo, so you accuse the people who remain appalled at her death of being "ghouls" then use questionable language to refer to her. The person who referred to her "corpse" is you. The person who acts ghoulish is you. The people who are disgusted with a party that was willing to cover up a murder are not the ghouls, I'm afraid. The people who insist that any reference to the murder is taboo, and who make tasteless comments about digging up corpses are the ghouls.

Nice try but no banana.

You don't want anyone to discuss or refer to the murder of Mary Jo, so you accuse the people who remain appalled at her death of being "ghouls" then use questionable language to refer to her. The person who referred to her "corpse" is you. The person who acts ghoulish is you. The people who are disgusted with a party that was willing to cover up a murder are not the ghouls, I'm afraid. The people who insist that any reference to the murder is taboo, and who make tasteless comments about digging up corpses are the ghouls.

Do you call yourself a Christian?

Sorry, keep to the subject. If you have something to say about Christians just say it, and see if you can make it work.

BTW, I call bullshit. I made my point and I knew the next post would be a crap post attempting to change the direction of the thread.

I win.

get back up on your cross and shut up.

image.php
(gasp!) my boyfriend's back!
hearts.gif

great. go whine at him for a change.

oh my sweet baboo, you really shouldn't focus on me so much...give somebody else a chance dude!

heartbeat.gif
smooch.jpg
heartbeat.gif

Last edited:
This one is for you Mary Jo!Gateway Pundit:eusa_pray:

The problem is Rush never said that.

he said it and said it more than once. i heard the obnoxious blowhard myself.
he also seems to think he had something to do with brown's victory, which is proof all by itself that he's still using drugs.

Yeah, funny how when Limbaugh says something stupid, it's immediately labeled as "satire" and the rest of us naves are informed that we are just too stupid to get it.

Well, I'm sure the Kennedy's and all those that voted for him would like to FORGET Mary Jo, but too bad, it is part of his sordid legacy, along with being involved in a rape trail with one of his nephews, being a drunk, and a communist sympathizer ...so deal with it.

Yeah, and none of that had anything to do with the election yesterday.

Deal with that.

Poor taste all around

The poor taste would be the fact that for 47 years the voters of MA elected a murderer as their Senator. A man that got Scot free away from at least manslaughter. All because he came from a powerful family.

But even still, he is dead, she has BEEN dead and it just don't feel right with him speaking this way. The guy has definitely gone over the edge. If he has not lost a lot of listeners then I cannot understand why.

Republicans should have distanced themselves from this guy a long time ago.

The head of the RNC apologized TO him. wow.

LOL, Rush sure knows how to push the lefties buttons..yet Olbermann can say what ever hateful thing he wants about a sitting President, a woman Governor, an incoming state Senator..and all we hear from the left is, So?:eusa_whistle:

Show me one hing hateful Olberman has said against a president. I love when people like you throw out garbage and never get called on it.

SHOW ME ONE THING OLBERMANN HAS SAID AS BAD AS THIS PLEASE....IF NOT, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

OH and god bless.

Forum List

Back