Rush Limbaugh: Nobody Dies B/C Of Lack Of Health Insurance

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxUoDjX6HyM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Rush Limbaugh: Nobody Dies B/C Of Lack Of Health Insurance[/ame]

But no one does die from lack of health insurance. They die from diseases and mortal bodies.

We all do.

I know some of the liberals on this board have this idea that somehow if the government takes control of health care that no one will ever die. The fact is that's not true. Its not even realistically possible. I just wish one of these days you would actually ask yourself about how much worse our system will be if you get your way. It might make you think twice before giving up your freedom for bad results.

But no one does die from lack of health insurance. They die from diseases and mortal bodies.

We all do.

I know some of the liberals on this board have this idea that somehow if the government takes control of health care that no one will ever die. The fact is that's not true. Its not even realistically possible. I just wish one of these days you would actually ask yourself about how much worse our system will be if you get your way. It might make you think twice before giving up your freedom for bad results.

Hell, it would be nice if more people died of natural causes, that's how nature takes out the weak so a species will remain strong anyway.

Hey - I know a bunch of people who were diagnosed with a terminal case of "lackofhealthinsuranceitis". Of course many actually survived as well. Best course of treatment - get a friggin job. Advanced treatment - get a friggin second job.

Hey - I know a bunch of people who were diagnosed with a terminal case of "lackofhealthinsuranceitis". Of course many actually survived as well. Best course of treatment - get a friggin job. Advanced treatment - get a friggin second job.

yea when your bill is 500k a year or more I am sure the night shift will cover it :cuckoo:

500K a year for health insurance? Link please.

can you read? I said for treatment not for a health insurance plan
No. Chanel was speaking of treatment, chanel:
YOU:
yea when your bill is 500k a year or more I am sure the night shift will cover it :cuckoo:

500K a year for health insurance? Link please.

can you read? I said for treatment not for a health insurance plan
No. Chanel was speaking of treatment, chanel:
YOU:

and when you are slapped with a 6 figure bill how will a second job fix it? do you ever wonder why medical bills are the main reason for bankruptcy?

Bankruptcy does not equal death. Or is that the newest cancer killing people too? Rush was absolutely right. Lack of health insurance does not kill. Disease does. And last I checked Chapter 11 was not in the medical books.

Can you read? Lol

what about the people who survive but are not able to work again in their life? What are they suppose to do?
And when you can't afford a treatment that will save your life and your insurance company won't pay for it, that is dying due to lack of health care.
I will also add no one should ever have to have a fundraiser to pay for their medical treatment. I recently worked with a women who had cancer but in order to pay for some of her medical cost she tried to keep working while going through chemo and radiation. She died about two months ago and her children had a fundraiser to pay for her remaining health care bills.

I am not going to argue for denying people insurance who have pre-existing conditions.That is reprehensible. But that figure is quite small. People who are permanently disabled qualify for medicaid. People who lose their jobs qualify for Cobra. Yes its expensive, but responsible people are supposed to save for a rainy day. And I know several people who filed for bankruptcy. They did not die and they did not even lose their house. What Rush was saying is what all opponents of Obamacare have been saying "use the right words". People may die from lack of healthcare. Health insurance does not cure anything ex. one's bank balance.

I am not going to argue for denying people insurance who have pre-existing conditions.That is reprehensible. But that figure is quite small. People who are permanently disabled qualify for medicaid. People who lose their jobs qualify for Cobra. Yes its expensive, but responsible people are supposed to save for a rainy day. And I know several people who filed for bankruptcy. They did not die and they did not even lose their house. What Rush was saying is what all opponents of Obamacare have been saying "use the right words". People may die from lack of healthcare. Health insurance does not cure anything ex. one's bank balance.

Exactly. Having health insurance does NOT stop a disease from invading. But ins't this the picture that the proponents wish to portray?

Good Post.

ETA: Pending legislation will rob folks of their income, drain bank accounts, cause more job loss due to a diease called Liberalism/Statism if this should pass. Choice? Forgetabout it! You have none.

Last edited:

We all do.

Hell, it would be nice if more people died of natural causes, that's how nature takes out the weak so a species will remain strong anyway.

Then volunteer asshole...

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live; it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
Oscar Wilde

Forum List

Back