Rush blames exercise for Health Care crisis

Skiers blowing out knees is a big burden on orthopedic surgeons and physical thereapy clinics.

Best outlaw skiing and eliminate this undue burden on our medical care industry!!

And therein you find Limbaugh's point, which the originator of this thread failed to recognize.

Once we nationalize health care, the government has a much greater opportunity to mandate controls on lifestyle in the name of health care.

A very dangerous precedent could be set.

There was much sarcasm in the Limbaugh tirade from which this example was taken - but a clear message of warning as well...

Face it. Limbaugh makes his money by stating the outrageous and obsurd. We can no more control people who hang glide and roller blade as we can control idiots who keep building back their beach homes after a hurricane takes them out. FEMA and our tax money pays for that.

Its best to sit around all the time, stuff 5000 calories into our gullet every day and get hooked on oxycontin.

That's a far healthier lifestyle and much easier on the healthcare system.

That one has got to be the most off the wall thing he has ever said.

It is certainly up there near the top. To think that the majority of republicans feel his speaks for the party. That is frightening.

Skiers blowing out knees is a big burden on orthopedic surgeons and physical thereapy clinics.

Best outlaw skiing and eliminate this undue burden on our medical care industry!!

Gotta outlaw hiking to, allergic reactions burden the emergency rooms all the time.

I still think blaming budget deficits on women getting the vote is #1. :cuckoo:

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

Its best to sit around all the time, stuff 5000 calories into our gullet every day and get hooked on oxycontin.

That's a far healthier lifestyle and much easier on the healthcare system.
At least Rush paid his own money to mitigate his indulgences and addictions.

Yeah, so as long as you can afford your indulgences and addictions (legal or not), you should be free to do whatever you want.

It is certainly up there near the top. To think that the majority of republicans feel his speaks for the party. That is frightening.

the MAJORITY of Repubs.....yea right....if thats true, then i guess the majority of Dems listen to what Olberman says.....and that,is equally as frightening...

Limbaugh claims "exercise freaks ... are the ones putting stress on the health care system" | Media Matters for America

What will this guy say next. Anything for a buck...

Perhaps he should lift his big butt out of his chair occasionally and take a few laps.

Personally I am a true Fiscal Conservative in this country--and I don't know why anyone would want to listen to Rush Limpass. His facts are typically all wrong--he's arrogant--it's obvious he doesn't have a good opinion about women which he displays often on his program. For some reason he believes he gets his "talent" from GOD--and that's it's on loan to HIM.

So if you want to listen to a lot of hot air--just turn on your shop vac--and switch on the blow switch.

rushlimbaugh.jpg

And let's face it, Rush Limpass had a lot to do with us losing the election in 2012. Personally I would love to see him shove his cigar, and "formerly stained nicotine fingers" right up his ying yang for that.

Last edited:
Limbaugh claims "exercise freaks ... are the ones putting stress on the health care system" | Media Matters for America

What will this guy say next. Anything for a buck...

Perhaps he should lift his big butt out of his chair occasionally and take a few laps.

Personally I am a true Fiscal Conservative in this country--and I don't know why anyone would want to listen to Rush Limpass. His facts are typically all wrong--he's arrogant--it's obvious he doesn't have a good opinion about women which he displays often on his program. For some reason he believes he gets his "talent" from GOD--and that's it's on loan to HIM.

So if you want to listen to a lot of hot air--just turn on your shop vac--and switch on the blow switch.

And let's face it, Rush Limpass had a lot to do with us losing the election in 2012. Personally I would love to see him shove his cigar, and "formerly stained nicotine fingers" right up his ying yang for that.

"Fiscal conservative" is a euphemism meaning libturd who's eager to raise taxes.

The left is more concerned with a person who cannot sign a law that would take your rights away, than they are with obama.

I listen to Rush once in awhile. He is a master of satire. Usually these "outrageous" things that he says are void of the context of satire when reported on a message board like this. If you miss how he sets up the satire.......well then you don't get it.

That being said, he did cross a line with the Sandra Fluck thing.

I listen to Rush once in awhile. He is a master of satire. Usually these "outrageous" things that he says are void of the context of satire when reported on a message board like this. If you miss how he sets up the satire.......well then you don't get it.

That being said, he did cross a line with the Sandra Fluck thing.

OK, what is the "satire" of calling Obama a rat and then denying he's making a personal attack???

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack

Good ole Mediamatters, they have nothing better to do than sit around and dig up worthless crap about Rush and Fox news

such a worthless bunch

Forum List

Back