Rush blames exercise for Health Care crisis

I listen to Rush once in awhile. He is a master of satire. Usually these "outrageous" things that he says are void of the context of satire when reported on a message board like this. If you miss how he sets up the satire.......well then you don't get it.

That being said, he did cross a line with the Sandra Fluck thing.

OK, what is the "satire" of calling Obama a rat and then denying he's making a personal attack???

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack

I tell Limbaugh what to say.

I listen to Rush once in awhile. He is a master of satire. Usually these "outrageous" things that he says are void of the context of satire when reported on a message board like this. If you miss how he sets up the satire.......well then you don't get it.

OK, what is the "satire" of calling Obama a rat and then denying he's making a personal attack???

May 2, 2007

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack

lol, the conservatives and Republicans do according to the left...:lol:

May 2, 2007

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

lol, the conservatives and Republicans do according to the left...:lol:

It's not a crime or sin to condemn the action of a president. In obama's case he's a piece of shit lying faggot.

I am not a big fan of artifical work (AKA exercise) but I just wanted to remind ya'll that I think Rush is a big fat drug addicted pig.

That is all.

Limbaugh claims "exercise freaks ... are the ones putting stress on the health care system" | Media Matters for America

What will this guy say next. Anything for a buck...

Perhaps he should lift his big butt out of his chair occasionally and take a few laps.

This from a fat, lazy, drug addicted, smoking, heart diseased, diabetic shill whose boobs are bigger than those he recently maligned ...

Finally, something that even the most brain dead rw's will laugh at.

Okay, just kidding. I don't even have to read to know they'll line with their usual excuses. They're not called the Party of Stupid for nothing. .

I am not a big fan of artifical work (AKA exercise) but I just wanted to remind ya'll that I think Rush is a big fat drug addicted pig.

That is all.

It's probably good you got that off your chest...
J/K with ya..;)

Last edited:
That one has got to be the most off the wall thing he has ever said.

It is certainly up there near the top. To think that the majority of republicans feel his speaks for the party. That is frightening.

the MAJORITY of Repubs.....yea right....if thats true, then i guess the majority of Dems listen to what Olberman says.....and that,is equally as frightening...

Olbermann never proclaimed himself the head of the R party. The Dems aren't terrified of going against Olbermann. And, Harry Reid doesn't call Olbermann for his marching orders the way Boehner calls lushbo.

Besides, Olbermann said things that were no where near as stupid and anti-American as what routinely comes out of the pig man's fat maw and it got him fired. Unlike, lushbo who gets more nutter fans when she says stupid crap.

It is certainly up there near the top. To think that the majority of republicans feel his speaks for the party. That is frightening.

the MAJORITY of Repubs.....yea right....if thats true, then i guess the majority of Dems listen to what Olberman says.....and that,is equally as frightening...

Olbermann never proclaimed himself the head of the R party. The Dems aren't terrified of going against Olbermann. And, Harry Reid doesn't call Olbermann for his marching orders the way Boehner calls lushbo.

Besides, Olbermann said things that were no where near as stupid and anti-American as what routinely comes out of the pig man's fat maw and it got him fired. Unlike, lushbo who gets more nutter fans when she says stupid crap.

Really, he must of for him to get let go from a crap station like, Pmsnbc
you people come up with some of lamest stuff for your hate of people
but at least Fox, that station you all love to hate took pity on him and gave him a job

Last edited:

May 2, 2007

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

Good ole Mediamatters, they have nothing better to do than sit around and dig up worthless crap about Rush and Fox news

such a worthless bunch

The mindless drones have been programmed to claim every quote that makes their MessiahRushie look like the stupid lying ass he is must come from mediamatters. Of course, with my quotes, which come directly from his transcripts, they can never find them on mediamatters, but that never stops them from mindlessly parroting their programming. :cuckoo:

May 2, 2007

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008

Good ole Mediamatters, they have nothing better to do than sit around and dig up worthless crap about Rush and Fox news

such a worthless bunch

The mindless drones have been programmed to claim every quote that makes their MessiahRushie look like the stupid lying ass he is must come from mediamatters. Of course, with my quotes, which come directly from his transcripts, they can never find them on mediamatters, but that never stops them from mindlessly parroting their programming. :cuckoo:

You want to see a mindless drone, look at you signatures and then look in a mirror

freaks are the one who round the park hit the gym make constant hard work on their body the protein shake can only help you to tone your body but the extension to real natural body is not quite the same hope you understand the consequences think wisely

Forum List

Back