"Run! Get The Vaccine! Hurry! Don't wait!"

Hope is still high that the mRNA-based vaccines licensed in the U.S., with their spectacular efficacy, will continue to provide protection despite impaired targeting of new strains. The jury is still out on viral vector vaccines, like the new Johnson & Johnson vaccine, but early data showing a reduced effectiveness against the South African variant has raised alarms.

RNA viruses, like coronaviruses, are known for their ability to mutate. With continued widespread infection, the opportunity for the virus to mutate and evade ongoing vaccination efforts remains high. Many in the scientific community have felt comfortable in the knowledge that mRNA-based vaccines can be quickly modified and redeployed. If the our current vaccines fail, we revaccinate individuals with obsolete immunity against the new strains, and play global whack-a-mole as the virus evolves.

Umm ... right.

These 5 countries have all suspended AstraZeneca's vaccine over possible side effects - while 6 others have banned a specific batch of shots

These 5 countries have all suspended AstraZeneca's vaccine over possible side effects - while 6 others have banned a specific batch of shots

That vaccine hasn't been approved for use in the US. So your point is moot.

Not at all. Where one has problems, another may have other problems.

I will wait for the end of the line. I am to a very large extent living as I did pre-Covid.

Umm ... right.

This news proves that the safety reporting and safety valves work on "emergency use" authorizations. It's less of concern that that vaccine COULD BE at fault -- actually..

When you're vaccinating 1000s per day -- shit happen.. People die in the following week, They get diagnosed with every listed disease in medical knowledge within a couple weeks. This is just the normal statistics of health. And to PROVE a connection to the vaccine, everyone takes a time-out and ponders the linkages..

It's like Dr Dean Edell once said -- 85% of folks having a traffic accident ate carrots in the past week.

Umm ... right.

I will wait wait for the end of the line. I am to a very large extent living as I did pre-Covid.

Dont wait TOO damn long, because the Biden Admin is about to screw up the orderly tiered process of getting folks in line and scheduled and turn it into a BLACK FRIDAY kind of deal where people TRAMPLE OTHERS to get in line.

They originally wanted to do the stupid move of MAKING EVERYONE ELIGIBLE by 2nd week APril, and just on Friday moved that back to May 1st.. But if these mental midgets create a dystopian type stampede of 150Million eligible folks all at once -- YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE a participant in those "door smashing" scenarios...

The morons are now "in charge"....

Umm ... right.

I will wait wait for the end of the line. I am to a very large extent living as I did pre-Covid.

Dont wait TOO damn long, because the Biden Admin is about to screw up the orderly tiered process of getting folks in line and scheduled and turn it into a BLACK FRIDAY kind of deal where people TRAMPLE OTHERS to get in line.

They originally wanted to do the stupid move of MAKING EVERYONE ELIGIBLE by 2nd week APril, and just on Friday moved that back to May 1st.. But if these mental midgets create a dystopian type stampede of 150Million eligible folks all at once -- YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE a participant in those "door smashing" scenarios...

The morons are now "in charge"....

That is precisely what they want.

The case mortality rate in the US is currently 1.8%

Do the math.

But that's not a true representation since many people have caught who either haven't reported it or didn't know they had it. So the actual mortality rate is lower.

But it ain't 0.1% since 0.1% of the entire population is ~330,000, and the number of deaths thus far is ~524,000.

Umm ... right.

I will wait for the end of the line. I am to a very large extent living as I did pre-Covid.

Different technologies.

I don't think anti-vaxxers should get the vaccine.

Let nature take it's course and weed out the stupid.

We'll all be better for it in the end.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but at the current point in time, with my own health challenges, I will not be taking the vaccine.

Pfizer is probably the gold standard among a few other close options. We will see how it goes. I'm young enough that this may not be necessary. if the Lord allows me to live for the next one or three, and I am of a higher risk demographic, I would be certainly more open to the possibility.

I don't think anti-vaxxers should get the vaccine.

Let nature take it's course and weed out the stupid.

We'll all be better for it in the end.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but at the current point in time, with my own health challenges, I will not be taking the vaccine.

Pfizer is probably the gold standard among a few other close options. We will see how it goes. I'm young enough that this may not be necessary. if the Lord allows me to live for the next one or three, and I am of a higher risk demographic, I would be certainly more open to the possibility.
Treatment for those who get it is way ahead of where it was. Also finding new things that mitigate the seriousness of it if you use them regularly before onset. . Besides the D zinc and C add aspirin.....

The case mortality rate in the US is currently 1.8%

Do the math.

But that's not a true representation since many people have caught who either haven't reported it or didn't know they had it. So the actual mortality rate is lower.

But it ain't 0.1% since 0.1% of the entire population is ~330,000, and the number of deaths thus far is ~524,000.

The numbers are very bloated. Hospitals get paid more per COVID case.

Umm ... right.

You would think that even the sheeple would ask the question to why they want everyone in the world to get the mRNA so bad. There is an agenda at play and it is not good at all for the populations of the world.

Forum List

Back