Ruh roh:Steelworker Featured at DNC Didn’t Work for Bain

Give it up before you have a melt-down bitch. :cool:

No melt down here, you petty little piece of pond scum. I have no problem repeating what Mr. Foster actually said. The fact remains that the real liar was Romney telling those hard working Americans that their pensions were safe, while he raped their company.

In any court of law when someone is caught in a lie it tends to refute the rest of the testimony.

The lie this guy said at the beginning discounts everything else he said. If he's lying about one thing chances are he's lying about other things as well.

So basically his testimony has to be weighed accordingly. Doesn't matter how much you want it to be true once he's caught lying.

I know that bugs you.........
agstickfigures24.gif

Except there was no lie. Foster worked at GTI, as a union representative of the 750 steel workers that Romney lied to about their pensions, and we the taxpayer had to cover for pennies on the dollar. Foster never represented himself as working FOR Bain. He was clear about his role, and told the truth.

You're a lying little assmonkey.

No melt down here, you petty little piece of pond scum. I have no problem repeating what Mr. Foster actually said. The fact remains that the real liar was Romney telling those hard working Americans that their pensions were safe, while he raped their company.

In any court of law when someone is caught in a lie it tends to refute the rest of the testimony.

The lie this guy said at the beginning discounts everything else he said. If he's lying about one thing chances are he's lying about other things as well.

So basically his testimony has to be weighed accordingly. Doesn't matter how much you want it to be true once he's caught lying.

agstickfigures24.gif

Except there was no lie. Foster worked at GTI, as a union representative of the 750 steel workers that Romney lied to about their pensions, and we the taxpayer had to cover for pennies on the dollar. Foster never represented himself as working FOR Bain. He was clear about his role, and told the truth.

The Democrats who introduced him did.
He did not correct the introduction.
HE lied through omission.

Game, set, match, Dickless.

agstickfigures24.gif

Wrong again you petty little pissant liar. Foster stated his position honestly and accurately:

I’m David Foster, and I was a steelworker for 31 years. For 15 years, I laid brick and tapped the furnaces, and did all that hard, dirty work that turned molten metal into the cars and bridges and buildings that make America what it is today.

I also led the steelworkers in the upper Midwest, including GST Steel in Kansas City, a 100-year old company bought by Mitt Romney and his partners at Bain Capital in 1993. It’s a story that I wish didn’t have to be told, but America needs to know the truth.

When Romney and Bain took over the mill, they loaded it up with millions in debt—and within months, they used some of that borrowed money to pay themselves millions. Within a decade, the debt kept growing and was so large the company was forced into bankruptcy.

They fired 750 steelworkers while they pocketed $12 million in profit. A steelworker at GST Steel would have had to work 240 years to make $12 million.

In 2001, with GST bankrupt and Romney still CEO of Bain, I stood in front of hundreds of steelworkers in their 50s and 60s, and retirees in their 70s and 80s, and told them Romney and Bain had broken their promises. Jobs, vacation pay, severance, health insurance and pension benefits that were promised—they were all gone.

Now, some companies succeed; others fail. I know that. But I also know this: We don’t need a president who fires steelworkers or says, “Let Detroit go bankrupt.”

We need the leadership of a man who, during the darkest hours for America’s auto industry, rolled up his sleeves, risked his presidency, and saved over one million good auto jobs. We need Barack Obama.​

agstickfigures24.gif

Nope, he himself lied in his statement.

David Foster - 2012 Democratic National Convention
David Foster
Former employee at a Company controlled by Romney’s Bain Capital
2012 Democratic National Convention
Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The introduction on the website says you're a witless fuck, Dickless Fuck.

When you say someone is an employee at a company, it means they work for that company.

You don't introduce someone as an employee at Chik-fl-A when they work for a lighting contractor who installed lights at Chik-fil-A... you introduce them as working for the contractor who did work at Chik-fil-A.

You're a blind, partisan hack without the slightest bit of integrity.

David Foster

When you say someone is an employee at a company, it means they work for that company.

You don't introduce someone as an employee at Chik-fl-A when they work for a lighting contractor who installed lights at Chik-fil-A... you introduce them as working for the contractor who did work at Chik-fil-A.

Dick hurts is really losing it.......:clap2:

Not really. He didn't represent himself as a Bain employee. He represented himself as being the union rep for the 750 steel workers at GST, that Mitt lied to and raped.

558539_493289867357625_2002772827_n.jpg

It's not important what you say, it's what he said that matters.

His claim from the outset was that he worked for GST and he did not. You agree he did not work there. However that doesn't change the original point that he misled everyone when he said he was a former employee.

The problem is you're not bright enough or so inherently dishonest that you can't face up to this simple fact. You can't erase his false claim by nit-picking his statement.

Here's what he said, you lying little fuck:

I’m David Foster, and I was a steelworker for 31 years. For 15 years, I laid brick and tapped the furnaces, and did all that hard, dirty work that turned molten metal into the cars and bridges and buildings that make America what it is today.

I also led the steelworkers in the upper Midwest, including GST Steel in Kansas City, a 100-year old company bought by Mitt Romney and his partners at Bain Capital in 1993. It’s a story that I wish didn’t have to be told, but America needs to know the truth.

When Romney and Bain took over the mill, they loaded it up with millions in debt—and within months, they used some of that borrowed money to pay themselves millions. Within a decade, the debt kept growing and was so large the company was forced into bankruptcy.

They fired 750 steelworkers while they pocketed $12 million in profit. A steelworker at GST Steel would have had to work 240 years to make $12 million.

In 2001, with GST bankrupt and Romney still CEO of Bain, I stood in front of hundreds of steelworkers in their 50s and 60s, and retirees in their 70s and 80s, and told them Romney and Bain had broken their promises. Jobs, vacation pay, severance, health insurance and pension benefits that were promised—they were all gone.

Now, some companies succeed; others fail. I know that. But I also know this: We don’t need a president who fires steelworkers or says, “Let Detroit go bankrupt.”

We need the leadership of a man who, during the darkest hours for America’s auto industry, rolled up his sleeves, risked his presidency, and saved over one million good auto jobs. We need Barack Obama.​

At no time did he claim himself to be an employee at Bain. He clearly represented himself as the union leader of those 750 steel workers that Romney lied to about their pension plans. You know, the pension plans that Bain walked away from, after pocketing $12 million, and having the American taxpayer cover for pennies on the dollar.

No, he didn't say it directly he lied like liberals lie by innuendo. Tell me that the word in bold above do not imply he worked for GST steel. Tell me that this is not what the DNC implied.

David Foster

He wasn't introduced as an employee of GST. He was introduced as someone who worked GTI. He did in fact work at GTI. He was their union representative that Romney lied to, and the one who had to tell the 750 steel workers he represented that Bain already sucked them dry and the US taxpayer would be giving them pennies on the dollar, for their pensions that Romney said were protected.

You're a fucking pig ass sucking liar.

Last edited:
It's not important what you say, it's what he said that matters.

His claim from the outset was that he worked for GST and he did not. You agree he did not work there. However that doesn't change the original point that he misled everyone when he said he was a former employee.

The problem is you're not bright enough or so inherently dishonest that you can't face up to this simple fact. You can't erase his false claim by nit-picking his statement.

At no time did he claim himself to be an employee at Bain. He clearly represented himself as the union leader of those 750 steel workers that Romney lied to about their pension plans. You know, the pension plans that Bain walked away from, after pocketing $12 million, and having the American taxpayer cover for pennies on the dollar.

No, he didn't say it directly he lied like liberals lie by innuendo. Tell me that the word in bold above do not imply he worked for GST steel. Tell me that this is not what the DNC implied.

He didn't lie to anyone. He was quite clear who he was. It was Romney and Bain who lied. Foster had to tell those 750 workers that Mitt lied to them.

He didn't lie to anyone. He was quite clear who he was. It was Romney and Bain who lied. Foster had to tell those 750 workers that Mitt lied to them.

I guess then what he said, and what is quoted, either he didn't say or was quoted incorrectly. I was a union steward and official for almost 30 years, what this union official said is how they lie, believe me I know. I realize you have to try and cover for them because that is what I would do. But until it was pointed out that he didn't work for GST everyone thought he did and I will bet that includes YOU. It was even in a thread on this board. Yes you can go back and make the very valid claim he never said he worked for GST but hearing it for the first time and considering the introduction people believed he worked for GST steel and that is what the DNC wanted. Caught in another falsehood, we should be used to it.

You go into mental meltdowns when people disprove you with facts... It's very entertaining stuff! :clap2:

All of this effort by the Democrats to discredit Romney and Ryan give credence to the FACT that they cannot find a single good thing to tout about Obama.

He has fucked up everything he's touched and saddled us with the largest tax increases in history.

Besides...

Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

He has not "saddled us with the largest tax increases in history." In fact 1/3 of the stimulus bill was in tax cuts.

Oh yeah... What happened to that Stimulus money again? Even Chuck Shumer found this disturbing: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YabnLHPYDW4&feature=player_detailpage]80% Of Green Jobs Stimulus Money Going Overseas - YouTube[/ame]

What happened to it? Well about 1/3 of it went to the pockets of American taxpayers in the form of reduced tax burden. But Republicans weren't happy with that - either.

I watched a Staples commercial once.

Does that make me an employee?

Oh, their defense may be he was an employee but became a union rep. No docs proving this will be forthcoming.

Where does Foster claim to have been an employee of GST Steel?
That was his unchallenged introduction, Doctor Doh. Can't you read? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I can read. So quote directly where he says he was an employee of GST Steel, and I'll read it.

THanks.

Did he say he was an employee, you DIMWITS? No, he didn't. He said he was a union negotiator for GST's employees. Good lord...

Fact Checking the Bain Stories from the Democratic Convention - NYTimes.com

From your own quote, you can see he was speaking as a union negotiator:

“In 2001, with GST bankrupt and Romney still CEO of Bain, I stood in front of hundreds of steelworkers in their 50s and 60s, and retirees in their 70s and 80s, and told them Romney and Bain had broken their promises. Jobs, vacation pay, severance, health insurance and pension benefits that were promised — they were all gone,” he said.

The Democratic National Convention on Wednesday featured three speakers billed as “former employees of companies controlled by Bain Capital.”

The Democrats SAID he was a former employee of a company controlled by Bain Capital, dumb ass.

Do any of the Democrats that said that have names and direct quotes?

All of this effort by the Democrats to discredit Romney and Ryan give credence to the FACT that they cannot find a single good thing to tout about Obama.

He has fucked up everything he's touched and saddled us with the largest tax increases in history.

Besides...

Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

He has not "saddled us with the largest tax increases in history." In fact 1/3 of the stimulus bill was in tax cuts.
Yes he has, Doctor Doh. Read that Obamacare Act lately? The Supreme Court called its costs a TAX. That's why it was not rescinded by them with all its other constitutional issues--the USSC said they couldn't rescind a tax passed by Congress, because that much is controlled by Congress. The House and Harry Reid have a conflict, and Harry Reid has everything in a pending stack that he does not care to deal with right now.

The Obamacare expense is the largest TAX HIKE in the history of the world.

No, its not the largest tax hike in the history of the world. The revenue act of 1951 is the largest tax hike in U.S. history.

Obamacare-tax-chart.jpg

Sorry the facts don't jive with your reality bud!

“former employees of companies controlled by Bain Capital.”

Which they showed. They also showed a representative of hundreds of people who worked at Bain. And they made him tell those people they were being fucked big time. Bain should have sent a representative.

When Romney fucks America, will he send a "representative" to tell us? I bet he won't. Because we are the "little people".

If we can bring a little joy into your "hum drum" lives then our hard work ain't been in vain for nothing.

Only 2 of the three people were actually former employees of companies controlled by Bain Capital... THIS guy was not. He was billed as one, and never corrected the introduction, dumb ass.

THEY LIED... All liberals lie, just like the guy in my signature says.

Billed where? Can we see the bill and the supposed lie, or are we supposed to just take you at your word?

Your link says you're lying.

Too stupid to know the difference between "AT" and "FOR" I see. Neither he, nor the DNC claimed he worked for GST, only that he worked at GST, which is a true statement. More importantly, Foster made very clear what his job was.

At.........for........is.......the implication is clear.

Give it up dumb-ass.

The implication is whatever you want it to be to make your argument. I could play that game, too. You just implied you're a murderer. You didn't say it explicitly, but the implication is clear.

Last edited:
LOL! So I've found the big lie:

Randy Johnson, Cindy Hewitt, and David Foster

Former Employees at companies controlled by Romney’s Bain Capital

Wow. The Democrats got a line in their program wrong. Such a big deal.

Wednesday - 2012 Democratic National Convention

Especially considering the speaker himself never claimed to have been an employee of GST.

This means doom for the Obama camp and the nation. Whichever campaign volunteer made that mistake has caused the world to end.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back