Ruh Roh Shaggy...they are making a movie with the women bill Clinton attacked....

Notice how Carville "the mouth of the south" is so so quiet. And I would like to point one thing out. I love and adore Jimmy. He's my favorite Clintonista. But he's also a man of his word. I know who he is married to now and how he has even battled the D machine.

He's not coming out for Hillary. And when the truth was known he backed off Bill. The fact that bitch can't get but a handful of old timers getting on board her train says a lot.

So much ammunition to use against Kankles. It's just a matter of putting it in order.

I get a good laugh every time the Right launches another attack or witch hunt against the Clintons. Except for the batshit crazy partisans, America simply yawns now.
Now what WILL be interesting, is the shitstorm about to rain down on Trump - you know, the guy who is actually running for President?

I get a good laugh every time the Right launches another attack or witch hunt against the Clintons. Except for the batshit crazy partisans, America simply yawns now.
Now what WILL be interesting, is the shitstorm about to rain down on Trump - you know, the guy who is actually running for President?
Don't be such a hack. The attack is being launched against Trump by the left and the right is responding. And if Bill Clinton is willing to step into the fray and attack Trump, he's fair game. The women's issue won't work for Hillary and it's the only issue she has. Her entire campaign is based on having a vagina (as disgusting as that thought is).

So much ammunition to use against Kankles. It's just a matter of putting it in order.

I'm working university campus comment sections . It's hard in the sense that you have to make the connection that Monica was giving him blow jobs while President Bill "hey I want to get my dick sucked".

Which most libs don't have a problem with.

BUT and when I get the reaction. :lol: When I point out that he had Monica sucking his dick while Hillary and Chelsea are just a room above him. Hehehehehehehehe.

Then they freak out.

:)

I'm working university campus comment sections . It's hard in the sense that you have to make the connection that Monica was giving him blow jobs while President Bill "hey I want to get my dick sucked".

Which most libs don't have a problem with.

BUT and when I get the reaction. :lol: When I point out that he had Monica sucking his dick while Hillary and Chelsea are just a room above him. Hehehehehehehehe.

Then they freak out.

:)

Forum List

Back