Ruh-roh! FOX NEWS POLL: Obama lead increases

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/09/fox-news-poll-obama-lead-grows-as-romney-support-

When your propaganda machine can't even hide the slipping numbers, you know it's getting funky in Romney Town.

But according to the left FOX is fake and phony so by liberal standards we can't take this serious can we?

LOL

So you're admitting that they're not fair and balanced now?
No I'm pointing out what the left always says about FOX maybe even you and wondering why now your suddenly giving FOX credibility? Are they only fair and balanced in the left's eye's when their poll favors Obama?

Ruh-roh. Someone's too dumb to realize that no one has a lead until votes are cast.

More like they are to Dumb to know that Romney is at a serious Disadvantage spending wise at this moment, Even though he is out Raising Obama he can't spend most of it until after the Convention.

Things will tighten up once he starts out spending Obama consistently.

I just Hope he spends it on Positive ads, that Highlight his Record, and what he wants to do, and then contrasts them with Obama, and not Just Attack ads. That's all Obama has, it should not be all Romney has. He is playing right into Obama's Hand right now.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/09/fox-news-poll-obama-lead-grows-as-romney-support-

The president would take 49 percent of the vote compared to Romney's 40 percent in a head-to-head matchup if the election were held today, the poll found. Last month, Obama had a four percentage-point edge of 45 percent to 41 percent. This marks the second time this year the president has had a lead outside the poll’s margin of sampling error.

When your propaganda machine can't even hide the slipping numbers, you know it's getting funky in Romney Town.

Yep, the Sad truth is most Americans do not pay enough attention to see the Fact Checkers Debunk the Lies in Obama's Ads. They just see the ads, and the ads are working.

If you want to applaud the Fact that Obama is rising in the Polls based on Millions of Dollars spent on Dishonest attack ads go For it. Me Personally I think it's pretty sad. Obama has fallen so far from his Hope and Change, I'll bring Civility back to Politics Illusion he sold us 4 years ago, and yet Americans are lapping it up.

Sweet.

Spot on man. Spot on

The president would take 49 percent of the vote compared to Romney's 40 percent in a head-to-head matchup if the election were held today, the poll found. Last month, Obama had a four percentage-point edge of 45 percent to 41 percent. This marks the second time this year the president has had a lead outside the poll’s margin of sampling error.

What propaganda machine would that be, or are you still picking up your marbles from the last time you lost them.

Yeah. Bad news but there is plenty of time left. Besides the only polls I think make any difference are swing states. The next month is vital in those states and if Obama keeps up the Romney is the anticrist ads I think it will backfire. Time will tell
Under normal circumstances and the voter maturity known as objectivity, that would be very true.

Ruh-roh. Someone's too dumb to realize that no one has a lead until votes are cast.

Polls ARE very important for messaging purposes. There is no better way to find out if your message is resonating than to watch the polls post ads. Obama is clearly winning this battle at this point. To ignore the evidence is foolish and narrow minded.

:eusa_whistle:

The local Fox affiliate, probably...

murdoch's people.

Perhaps, but it doesn't make your comment true...

It was a local Fox affiliate that sued, not FNC....

FNC was not a party in the suit...

do you think that matters?

first off.. look at the attorneys:

Gary D. Roberts and Theodore A. Russell of Fox Group Legal Department, Los Angeles, California, for Appellant.

http://www.2dca.org/opinions/Opinion_Pages/Opinion_Page_2003/February/February 14, 2003/2D01-529.pdf

second, if you look at the case, it specifically found that fox's policy of "news distortion" was not illegal and therefore whistleblower's weren't disclosing illegal acts so weren't protected. I'd say that's pretty clear.

murdoch's people.

Gary D. Roberts and Theodore A. Russell of Fox Group Legal Department, Los Angeles, California, for Appellant.

http://www.2dca.org/opinions/Opinion_Pages/Opinion_Page_2003/February/February 14, 2003/2D01-529.pdf

second, if you look at the case, it specifically found that fox's policy of "news distortion" was not illegal and therefore whistleblower's weren't disclosing illegal acts so weren't protected. I'd say that's pretty clear.

This distraction is both pointless and won't mean squat to the topic at hand.

Just sayin....

This distraction is both pointless and won't mean squat to the topic at hand.

Just sayin....

if you recall, the question was "now fox is credible"?

that led to a mention of the right using the NY Times for it's convenience...which was quickly turned back on faux news. a detour, yes. but an interesting detour. :)

murdoch's people.

FoxNews didn't sue to lie... They may have helped pay for it, but they didn't sue to lie...

FoxNews didn't sue to lie... They may have helped pay for it, but they didn't sue to lie...

nah...they just sued to be able to fire the person who wouldn't lie for them.

What propaganda machine would that be, or are you still picking up your marbles from the last time you lost them.

What's it like being retarded and not knowing stuff? You fascinate me. You have the intellectual acumen of a 12 year old cheerleader. RAH RAH OUR SIDE IS THE BEST CUZ WE LOVE GOD GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAM!

And that sycophantic devotion is what keeps you from knowing the simple truth that Fox News is the Right Wing propaganda machine. Don't feel bad though. A lot of people are like that. We call them Conservatives.

chesswarsnow said:
Hi, you have received -6 reputation points from chesswarsnow.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fuck Off Rep Whore!

Regards,
chesswarsnow

Note: This is an automated message.

What, you only use the shitty fucking list format in your posts?

Thanks for the retort.

But according to the left FOX is fake and phony so by liberal standards we can't take this serious can we?

LOL

So you're admitting that they're not fair and balanced now?
No I'm pointing out what the left always says about FOX maybe even you and wondering why now your suddenly giving FOX credibility? Are they only fair and balanced in the left's eye's when their poll favors Obama?

Foxnews got the 2008 election on the number, Obama +7. He won by 7.3 points.

As did CNN.

Incidentally CNN now has Obama up by 7.

FoxNews: Fair and balanced... it's about time.

Forum List

Back