Ruh Roh.... Don Lemon slipped Jussie Smollett inside information on his case...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Cuomo wasn't alone?
Lemon texted to Smollett that police sources told CNN that they wasn't buying his story, perhaps giving him time to change his story etc.

Obviously nowhere near the degree of Cuomo... but still... texting someone inside information about a case under investigation?
Yeah... not a good move...

Cuomo wasn't alone?
Lemon texted to Smollett that police sources told CNN that they wasn't buying his story, perhaps giving him time to change his story etc.

Obviously nowhere near the degree of Cuomo... but still... texting someone inside information about a case under investigation?

These outlets don't represent news, they represent cults. They do a great job of assisting Americas enemies.

If the police can lie to you, I don't understand why it's criminal to lie to them. Now should the city be able to sue him for the costs of the investigation? Yes.

As for the story, it would all depend on the facts. Was this somewhat common knowledge?

Cuomo wasn't alone?

If the police were telling the media that they didn't believe Smollet's story, then it wasn't insider information.

If the police can lie to you, I don't understand why it's criminal to lie to them. Now should the city be able to sue him for the costs of the investigation? Yes.

As for the story, it would all depend on the facts. Was this somewhat common knowledge?

They've spent far more on this trial than the investigation... for what amounts to a prank.

Frankly, I was good just exposing the hoax and letting the man lose his career and reputation.

Going after him criminally just seems a bit over the top, especially considering that 83% of homicides in Chicago go "unsolved".

It's almost like 'Wow, this is what an investigation looks like!!!"

They've spent far more on this trial than the investigation... for what amounts to a prank.

Frankly, I was good just exposing the hoax and letting the man lose his career and reputation.

Going after him criminally just seems a bit over the top, especially considering that 83% of homicides in Chicago go "unsolved".

It should have been a civil lawsuit to recoup the money. He likely wouldn't have even fought that.

This was far more than just a prank, this was a hate crime. It was designed to create hatred for Trump supporters and of course, to harm Trump. We even had the lemmings in Hollywood jumping to immediate outrage.

It is quite sad when it takes a comedian to call out the truth while media and certain sycophants did not.

I agree.

The biggest risk, is that the jury might pull an OJ, to send the CPD a message...by t

As many times as the police in Chicago have been caught lying during testimony I wouldn't have been bothered by that.

Cuomo wasn't alone?

He probably slipped something juicy inside Jussee also, while he was at it

Thanks for such a great op title. My mind instantly takes over from there

Gosh, I wonder when they will fire him, too?
Hopefully soon. They are a joke, as is most all lame stream media.

Cuomo wasn't alone?

uh oh, here we go again, BMM, Black Media Matters

Actually, Smollett's reputation and career have been enhanced by the event not ruined. Libs see him as a hero for having the courage to falsely accuse President Trump.

Maybe Lemon is trying to work his way in for some gay, bathhouse sex with the Smoll.

Now that the homosexual community controls the nation's system of highway rest stops with Buttigieg in charge, the bath houses are going to have more competition.

I guess you really are this stupid. He staged a fake crime and reported it to the police. That is criminal. Did your mom drop you on your head as an infant?

I agree.

The biggest risk, is that the jury might pull an OJ, to send the CPD a message...

The message that the CPD would get is to slow walk these crime reports,as the citizenry- their bosses- really aren't interested in resolving them.

After all, its no sweat off of their collective behinds if Smollett is found innocent or not. It isn't like they will reopen the investigation and start looking for "maga country folks" who were looking for trouble in the ghetto in the middle of night during a polar vortex.

Forum List

Back