Rubio Whines People 'Heckle And Scream' At Town Halls

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Rubio on the ropes, right behind Agent Orange heading for the hills, sad really..........

Sen. Marco [Cubio] Rubio (R-FL) said Sunday that he decided not to hold town halls during the congressional recess because people "heckle and scream."

"It's all designed to be able to have news coverage at night that says, look at all these angry people screaming at your senator," Rubio said in an interview on Miami CBS affiliate WFOR. "They are designed to basically heckle and scream at me in front of cameras so that Channel 4 and other networks and other stations at night will report." He said that he would have "no problem" holding public events as long as they were a "productive engagement."

"I enjoy that process very much," Rubio says. "The problem now is, and it's all in writing, I'm not making this up, what these groups really want is for me to schedule a public forum."

He referred to an "'Indivisible' document," apparently referring to the website Indivisible Guide, which describes itself as "a practical guide for resisting the Trump agenda.

Marco Rubio Complains That People 'Heckle And Scream' At Town Halls

Marco, you have to be honest answering the questions.

Chaffetz was not and ran so far people said, so very fast, so fast, for the hills. Hills.

Fun watching the lying Repubs run away instead of just simply answering questions. Same with my R congress. Chicken shit.

If you didn't see Darrel Isis (what the hell is that slime's name?) on Bill Maher, its on HBO's website.

The ultimate chicken shit.

Forum List

Back