Rubio Tries To Remain Relevent In Congressional Confirmation Hearings

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Having lost the 2016 GOP Presidential Nomination and trying to remain relevant for a possible 2020 challenge, Rubio clashed with Trump nominee Tillerson...

Tillerson, during confirmation hearing, says Russia poses 'danger' but refuses to call Putin 'war criminal'

"Secretary of State nominee Rex Tillerson and Sen. Marco Rubio clashed during a pair of contentious exchanges Wednesday, with an incredulous Rubio pressing the prospective diplomat to brand Russian President Vladimir Putin a "war criminal" and Tillerson coolly blunting Rubio's broadsides by explaining his more deliberative vision."

Having lost the 2016 GOP Presidential Nomination and trying to remain relevant for a possible 2020 challenge, Rubio clashed with Trump nominee Tillerson...

Tillerson, during confirmation hearing, says Russia poses 'danger' but refuses to call Putin 'war criminal'

"Secretary of State nominee Rex Tillerson and Sen. Marco Rubio clashed during a pair of contentious exchanges Wednesday, with an incredulous Rubio pressing the prospective diplomat to brand Russian President Vladimir Putin a "war criminal" and Tillerson coolly blunting Rubio's broadsides by explaining his more deliberative vision."
Certainly not one of Rubio's finest moments, but the hearings show what an impressive man Tillerson is and by contrast what useless idiots Clinton and Kerry are.

When I have listened to Rubio and other anti Putin anti Russia Republicans in the past I've wondered how on earth they have it so very wrong.
:)
After the last few Intelligence debacles, now I freaking get it. How on earth could Rubio not know that Aleppo was not rebel held but was being held hostage by Jabhat al Nusra aka al Qaeda in Syria aka freaking terrorists using the people as human shields. Putin and Assad freed them.

Now I get that he wouldn't know that Obama has been using ISIS as leverage against Assad to overthrow him because that story just broke with John Kerry admitting they allowed the growth of ISIS as leverage.

Maybe if he signed on to USMB he could be more up to date.

Forum List

Back