Rubio Confirms He's An Establishment Puppet: Will Not Attend Conservative CPAC 2016 March 2-March 5

Smart people don't walk into media ambushes...the Mark Levin's and Ann Coulter's of the world can kiss Rubio's ass.

Say what you will about Ann Coulter, she shows up on The View... she shows up on Bill Maher... Tavis Smiley... she's not afraid to confront the left on their own turf and make her case. You can call her names and make fun of how she looks, you can call her a crazy ass wacko bitch... she's got balls... she's confident and not afraid. Rubio could take a lesson or two from her.

Say what you will about Ann Coulter, she shows up on The View... she shows up on Bill Maher... Tavis Smiley... she's not afraid to confront the left on their own turf and make her case. You can call her names and make fun of how she looks, you can call her a crazy ass wacko bitch... she's got balls... she's confident and not afraid. Rubio could take a lesson or two from her.

I had no problem with Annie before she got on the Trump bandwagon and started trashing Rubio, who I'm supporting. When the dust settles I'll read her admission she was wrong and offer her a crow burger.

I had no problem with Annie before she got on the Trump bandwagon and started trashing Rubio, who I'm supporting. When the dust settles I'll read her admission she was wrong and offer her a crow burger.
she is trashing the Rube for good reason.......can you name even one accomplishment of his?

Oooo.. A rare Rubio supporter! Let me ask you... how in the fuck does your candidate expect to win the general election without facing Conservative voters?

Oooo.. A rare Rubio supporter! Let me ask you... how in the fuck does your candidate expect to win the general election without facing Conservative voters?

Less rare than a Cruz supporter today.....and in case you're interested, Rubio is the only conservative left in this race....Trump is a clown and Cruz is a sleazy liar posing as the new Reagan.

Less rare than a Cruz supporter today.....and in case you're interested, Rubio is the only conservative left in this race....Trump is a clown and Cruz is a sleazy liar posing as the new Reagan.

Rubio is a conservative afraid to address the CPAC audience? :dunno:
Rubio is a conservative who bailed on the CR Convention last week? :dunno:

He is distancing himself from Conservatives!

And NO... RUBIO is the LIAR! ...Not Cruz!

Establishment? He supports McConnell in ignoring any appointment to the SC. That's not very establishment in my book.
McConnell will cave on that the same way he's caved on everything else, like funding PP. It's an act, aren't you onto them yet?
McConnell ought to cave on that, or he's going to go down in history with a rep like Benedict Arnold. Rubio on the other hand shouldn't be following idiots like a lemming. That worries me.

Forum List

Back