Rubio Confirms He's An Establishment Puppet: Will Not Attend Conservative CPAC 2016 March 2-March 5

If I were him, I wouldn't want to be associated with a bunch of far right crazies either. Enough is enough. Of course he's a conservative. He's just not a wing nut, and if the guy is too busy, get over it.

Establishment? He supports McConnell in ignoring any appointment to the SC. That's not very establishment in my book.

If I were him, I wouldn't want to be associated with a bunch of far right crazies either. Enough is enough. Of course he's a conservative. He's just not a wing nut, and if the guy is too busy, get over it.

He's also already been to CPAC five times.

He's a waffling little pussy. He isn't ready for primetime. Trump will do to him like he did ole Jebby. He'll make him cry. At best, Rubio could be a VP. But i'm not even sure about that. He's such a little wuss.

CPAC wanted Ron Paul in previous elections.........I guess nobody listened to them....Ron Paul never got nominated....and Rand Paul didn't so so well this go-round either....

so who cares about CPAC anyway?

Establishment? He supports McConnell in ignoring any appointment to the SC. That's not very establishment in my book.
McConnell will cave on that the same way he's caved on everything else, like funding PP. It's an act, aren't you onto them yet?

Less and less people give a shit about CPAC, and CPAC just hates that.

This is amazing stupid on Rubio's part. Has someone convinced him that he can win the presidency without the conservative vote? How is he going to campaign nationally in the general election if he can't face conservative voters? I think the Democrats would clobber him worse than McCain or Romney.

You can't really call Mitch McConnell establishment.........he's more "wishy-washy"....he once made disparaging remarks about Tea Partiers and is now caving in to their demands. But, it is well known that Rubio is the establishment GOP's golden boy now that Jeb fizzled out.

Exclusive - McConnell: Tea Party 'Bullies' Who Need Punch in Nose - Breitbart

Marco Rubio emerges as champion of battered Republican establishment

McConnell is the very center of establishment.....and Rubio supports him.....

Do you know why McConnell wants to ignore any presidential recommendation?.......because Ted Cruz would put on a show against any Obama pick and make mincemeat out of him.....a conservative demonstration that could very well win him the election....

the rep establishment hates Cruz more than they hate Hillary....

Smart people don't walk into media ambushes...the Mark Levin's and Ann Coulter's of the world can kiss Rubio's ass.

Forum List

Back