RT 'group of 300' Jews, freemasons and 'illluminati' had sunk the ship in 1912 to provoke an international crisis and install themselves as leaders

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
SO the next step the pogroms ?

'group of 300' Jews, freemasons and 'illluminati' had sunk the ship in 1912 to provoke an international crisis and install themselves as leaders of a world government.

SO the next step the pogroms ?

'group of 300' Jews, freemasons and 'illluminati' had sunk the ship in 1912 to provoke an international crisis and install themselves as leaders of a world government.

I don't get the connection, unless the Jews and Illuminati used Camels for the attack or maybe the writers of the modern documentarians were smoking Camel sht.?

I don't get the connection,

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Протоколы сионских мудрецов) or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a fabricated antisemitic text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax was plagiarized from several earlier sources, some not antisemitic in nature.[1] It was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. It played a key part in popularizing belief in an international Jewish conspiracy.

800px-1905_2fnl_Velikoe_v_malom_i_antikhrist.jpg

Even Fake News New York Times reports the collapse of US and Ukey Nazis ., Titloose
Massacre on the cards

Exhausted Ukrainian troops complain they are already outnumbered and outgunned, even before Russia has committed the bulk of its roughly 200,000 newly mobilized soldiers. And doctors at hospitals speak of mounting losses as they struggle to care for fighters with gruesome injuries.

Forum List

Back