"Roots"

Did you hear a monkey in Kenya got into a power station and the entire country lost power? I forgot the number but something like only 20% of the people were affected because 80% doesn't even have electricity.
I did but like some of your other posts I dont see the relevance in regard to my post?
You said "there are a lot of Black Africans that live better than a lot of Black americans." and just as I was reading you saying that, Good Morning America ran this story about how only 23% of the population even uses electricity. So define "a lot"
I dont get the correlation between electricity in Kenya and what i said about Africans. Can you explain?
If they don't have electricity, A LOT of them can't be living better lives than African Americans. Oh never mind. Now it's not funny anymore. I think it went over your head.

There are only 44 million Kenyans. There are 308 million African Americans. I bet the poorest 44 million black Americans live better than the poor in Kenya. They certainly have more opportunity to make something of themselves, no?
I thought thats what you were getting at but i wanted you to say it. Electricity or lack of it doesnt make your life better or worse. Your value system and the worth you put on something like electricity is different for different people.

Again it depends on who is defining "better". However you have tried and failed to move the goal posts. There was never a country specified and since you have never been to Kenya you cant have any clue if what you believe is true is actually true.
There were two camps in the founding father days. One camp wanted to be a industrialized global super power and have free trade. The other party wanted to have small local farms feeding the local people and they wanted to keep it simple. Trade locally if you can. I wish we would have kept it country and simple and not industrialized like we did.

Instead of this

We got this

Clearly I would like African villages

There were two camps in the founding father days. One camp wanted to be a industrialized global super power and have free trade. The other party wanted to have small local farms feeding the local people and they wanted to keep it simple. Trade locally if you can. I wish we would have kept it country and simple and not industrialized like we did.

Instead of this

We got this

We would have ended up like those African nations too; recolonized by Euro industrial powers. Let's not forget one major reason why the North won the Civil War was because they were much more industrialized than the agricultural South. Let's not forget too that it was America's industrial capacity which led to successfully winning WWII.

Instead of this

We got this

We would have ended up like those African nations too; recolonized by Euro industrial powers. Let's not forget one major reason why the North won the Civil War was because they were much more industrialized than the agricultural South. Let's not forget too that it was America's industrial capacity which led to successfully winning WWII.
A good blend of industry and agriculture is best. America really does have it all.

Instead of this

We got this

One day I said I wish we would have left the middle of America to the Indians and the middle would have remained wild and natural and clean.

Then my brother reminded me those native Americans would be like the Taliban or AL queda. They were savages and would kidnap rape torture and murder. They were constantly at war with each other.

.....Then my brother reminded me those native Americans would be like the Taliban or AL queda. They were savages and would kidnap rape torture and murder. They were constantly at war with each other.
It's the nature of human beings to brutalize our own kind. The history of mankind is covered in blood.

Forum List

Back