Ron Reagan headlines 2009 National FFRF Convention

k2skier

Feb 20, 2009
I bet daddy's proud:razz:

Ron Reagan, self-described “unabashed atheist,” well-known radio host, Seattle resident and son of Pres. Ronald Reagan, will headline the Freedom From Religion Foundation’s 32nd annual national convention in Seattle on the weekend of Nov. 6–8, 2009.

Conventions & Events

Oh, I've heard of him alright...GLBTNBC was pimping his skinny ass for "poignant" political opinions, right after his old man kicked the bucket....But his star crashed and burned pretty quickly, even for that toxic waste dump of a "news" network.

I can't imagine how many stations his program has to be on, to be described as "well-known" amongst lib airheads...Like, what, a dozen, or so??

I bet daddy's proud:razz:

Ron Reagan, self-described “unabashed atheist,” well-known radio host, Seattle resident and son of Pres. Ronald Reagan, will headline the Freedom From Religion Foundation’s 32nd annual national convention in Seattle on the weekend of Nov. 6–8, 2009.

Conventions & Events

First off, Ron Reagan is a better man than his dad ever was.

Secondly, you religious nuts are the weirdos.

I hate the word athiest. Please don't use it. It reminds me of satan or evil. And that's not us at all. We just stopped believing the fairy tale once we got to a certain age. And it isn't that we aren't spiritual. We are. We just don't buy into your corrupt organized religions. Jesus never said start a new religion. Men wrote the bible. And God is inspiring me to tell you to get your head out of your ass.

Organized religions suck. I have a personal relationship with God. I'm Greek Orthodox. I sure don't buy into everything my church thinks/says, but it is a good place with good people. And I don't admit to them that I don't believe. I just go and doubt just like everyone else probably.

And God doesn't mind. No way he is petty like you guys say. NO WAY!

When it comes to bullshit, big-time, major league bullshit, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!

George Carlin On Religion

The smartest people on the planet don't buy it. Org. Religion is for the masses. The weak. The dumb.

Oh, I've heard of him alright...GLBTNBC was pimping his skinny ass for "poignant" political opinions, right after his old man kicked the bucket....But his star crashed and burned pretty quickly, even for that toxic waste dump of a "news" network.

I can't imagine how many stations his program has to be on, to be described as "well-known" amongst lib airheads...Like, what, a dozen, or so??

The guy is right on the money! I love him!!! He's on Air America from 6-9pm and he talks about all the days hot topics and he is so spot on with his observations.

And he isn't a liberal lap dog. He calls out Pelosi or Obama too if they flip flop or don't deliver.

You are sooo wrong about life.

He's on Air America from 6-9pm and he talks about all the days hot topics ......
So, to answer my question, he's deemed as "well-known" for being on about a dozen money-sucking AirheadAmerica stations.....Big whoop.

Christos, at least Ed Schultz is in syndication and his program actually turns a profit!! :lol:

It does? Excellent.

The MSNBC corporate owned company decided Ed was moderate enough that they would allow him on the air.

I like Ed, but he used to be a Republican.

They ran Randi Rhodes off the air because she said too much truth.

So they put on centrists like Bill Press & Stephanie Miller. Fun shows.

That will be their downfall. We need a left version of Rush. We had one. Randi Rhodes. But they wanted to control her so she left.

God was she good!!!

And who gives a fuck that Rush is #1. How is that helping you with elections? We don't give a fuck that Rush is popular. Probably the same 21% that would follow Bush off a cliff he he asked you to.

But I do want to break up the media monopoly. Rush has an unfair advantage. The explanation will probably go over your head. I'll try anyways. They put him on more stations than any other person. So of course he's got the best ratings. But in head to head markets, Randi Rhodes beats him.

Do you know how valuable it is to the GOP that they now own the media? Consider how much $ they spend on tv commercials on election years?

So no biggy if their radio shows turn a profit or not. Either way they win, because of all the free advertising. They would pay billions for a Rush being able to spew that propoganda, instead they sometimes make money? What a racket.

And they don't care as much as you think about profits. If they did, they wouldn't be ignoring an untapped market out there. There are tons of liberals who want to listen to liberal political talk radio. Who is serving us that product? No one? YOu want to suggest that there isn't a market? :eusa_liar:

You didn't know Schultz was syndicated and his program turns a profit, but know everything else about the radio biz?!?!?????

You're just too pathetically amusing to put on iggy!! :rofl:

Wow, you got me (whatever)

I knew he was syndicated, but didn't know he was making profits.

From what I hear from other right wingers, not one left show turns a profit. Ed hasn't bragged so how would I know?

And I don't care. Rush has the best ratings and makes the most money. Doesn't make him correct on anything.

PS. I can tell you why Rush has an unfair advantage.

I don't want to use the words fairness doctrine because you'll go nuts. We don't want that doctrine to come back. We just want the media to be fair.

You guys call it "the liberal media" when it has been taken over by neo cons.

And big deal if they talk about global warming and taxes.

Do they ever say the oil companies were gouging us? Do you think they would report that when they oil companies are their owners/advertisers?

And thats another reason why liberal radio doesn't make as much money. Why would corporate America advertise on a station that attacks corporate greed?

And then GM went running to Randi Rhodes to have her help them get their bailout. She said, "i would have told them no if it weren't for the employees", because they didn't advertise on her show but they did advertise on Rush. So have Rush save your sorry asses.

But then we don't want the people who work for them to be hurt.

See our delema? See why Rush makes so much $? That proves the media is not liberal.

Last edited:
eh, who cares? Ive never really been impressed by people who have to follow their daddy's coattails to have anyone care who they are.

the alphabet soup gang sucks up to Obama like he is the second coming of FDR and you selay thnk the neocons own them? Just goes to shw the level of your delusions.

Forum List

Back