Ron Paul To Congress: Stop Stealing From The American People...

Lots of shiny new Mercedes in Washington. Most in Congress & the White House seem to live pretty well huh?

Yeah...like that big old pallet of cash that was sent to Iraq...and disappeared. Like these unfunded wars were are in. Like tax loopholes that give incentives to companies to move their businesses overseas. Like faith based initiatives that give my tax dollars to organizations that want to discriminate against me. Like in subsidies to companies that make obscene profits. Quit all that!

yeah...like that big old pallet of cash that was sent to iraq...and disappeared. Like these unfunded wars were are in. Like tax loopholes that give incentives to companies to move their businesses overseas. Like faith based initiatives that give my tax dollars to organizations that want to discriminate against me. Like in subsidies to companies that make obscene profits. Quit all that!

those pallets of cash were not ours, why the concern?

you mean ron paul who never met an earmark he didn't like?

who cares what he says?

He represents his his district and earmarks are hardly the problem.

However, liberals do not understand this. Heck, liberals do not even understand liberalism.

Let me remind you that 50% of Americans are members of the Parasitic Faction. They vote early and often.

You forgot from the grave. :lol:

I thought that only happened here in Chicago. :lol:

The insane part of that fact is that democrat politicians around here seem to be proud of their tyrannical democratic circumventing ways. They joke about it all the time.

As a classical liberal I find their pride in tyranny to be disgusting.

Oh and the gerrymandering around here is fucked up too.

Let me remind you that 50% of Americans are members of the Parasitic Faction. They vote early and often.

The insane part of that fact is that democrat politicians around here seem to be proud of their tyrannical democratic circumventing ways. They joke about it all the time.

Washington State is a proud sponsor.

who cares what he says?

However, liberals do not understand this. Heck, liberals do not even understand liberalism.

:clap2:

I find it ironic that authoritarians refer to themselves as "liberal."

I'm a real liberal - they're ignorant authoritarian nuts.

Last edited:

Washington State is a proud sponsor.

Can't say I'm not surprised given all the progressive losers in Seattle.

who cares what he says?

Modern day liberals are statists, authoritative, and warmongering idiots. They also enact economic policies that benefit the uber rich while hurting the poor.

I really don't understand it. I don't understand why they vote against their best interest and bash people who are more liberal than them.

If you are a liberal and bash Ron Paul, then there is something fundamentally wrong with you.

yeah...like that big old pallet of cash that was sent to iraq...and disappeared. Like these unfunded wars were are in. Like tax loopholes that give incentives to companies to move their businesses overseas. Like faith based initiatives that give my tax dollars to organizations that want to discriminate against me. Like in subsidies to companies that make obscene profits. Quit all that!

those pallets of cash were not ours, why the concern?

Excuse me? That was taxpayer money that went missing. How was that "not ours" exactly?

who cares what he says?

They're even too stupid to realize the Democratic Party just loves Earmarks these days. They only pretended to hate them when the other side had the power. Looks like it's time for some of these kooks to get some updated DNC Talking Points. The Democrats adore Earmarks these days.

Modern day liberals are statists, authoritative, and warmongering idiots. They also enact economic policies that benefit the uber rich while hurting the poor.

I really don't understand it. I don't understand why they vote against their best interest and bash people who are more liberal than them.

If you are a liberal and bash Ron Paul, then there is something fundamentally wrong with you.

Kinda like how all the welfare blacks vote to keep themselves enslaved and used as nothing more than a vote.

Then the democrat "community organizer" communists go to their projects and tell them its all the rich white republican mans fault then spew their Marxist drivel propaganda and tell them if they vote democrat they'll make everything fine..

When in reality those on welfare have no incentive to better themselves because the government sustains them by giving them free shelter, free food, free money etc.

Democrat politicians know all this and that makes them evil... Their deception is stunning. All they care about is keeping their power and if they have to financially depress a nation then sobeit.

Of course no progressive would ever question their party because they're loyal sheep and questioning the authority is wrong, not to mention those idiots are suborn closed minded clowns that only make problems worse with their loyalty to communism.

You would think any sane person would have learned something from the culls, murders and famines brought upon this world via the Marxist philosophy... I suppose one would have to be educated to acknowledge that blemish on humanity as a civilization.

Last edited:
Let's not play the race card please. Yes, blacks are typically among the lower income bracket, but a simple historical analysis will shine some light on this problem.

Additionally, corporate welfare is more of a problem than individual welfare.

Yeah...like that big old pallet of cash that was sent to Iraq...and disappeared. Like these unfunded wars were are in. Like tax loopholes that give incentives to companies to move their businesses overseas. Like faith based initiatives that give my tax dollars to organizations that want to discriminate against me. Like in subsidies to companies that make obscene profits. Quit all that!

The wars were funded. Liberal social programs are what hasn't been funded, to the tune of $14 trillion.

However, thanks for enumerating all the knee-jerk leftwing talking points, but it's not like we don't see them virtually every time some libturd posts to this forum.

Last edited:

You don't think they are going to use the word that accurately describes them, do you?

They certainly going to go around calling themselves fascists.

Liberalism is just one vast pile of lies and rationalizations for increasing government control over us. Why concern yourself with one more lie?

Forum List

Back