Ron Paul is getting trounced in yet another state (Washington)

I don't see 2nd place as being 'trounced', which one of our dictionaries is defective?

That is because you support Paul. 2nd place is a step up for him! And a distant second, losing by double digits in a winner take all state is getting trounced!

How stupid are you? Washington is a caucus state, and the voting is nothing more than a beauty contest. The delegates will get selected after all the voting is done and the dittoheads go home. That's when the Paulites will take the stage, just like they've done in EVERY OTHER caucus state.

No one from the GOP will be able to beat obama without the help of Ron Paul so FUCK YOU.

You're not my type. I'll pass, thanks.

OH sorry but it wasn't an invitation just a warning that you are fucked if you have any hope of beating obama without the support of Ron Paul.

At this point Gramps knows this, he's just to stupid to admit it. He can't honestly belive that even in "Paulies" only cost the Reps 5% of the vote, that Reps somehow stand a chance in the GE... That number looks to be closer to 12% but even if it's just 5%... Landslide for Obama, and all the Neocons had to do was not trash Paul every second of the day, lol... Booo hoooo~

Note that Grampa changed his definition of "trounced" from the Washington caucus to the number of delegates each candidate has when he realized that Ron Paul obviously wasn't trounced in Washington.

Losing by double digits is getting trounced. Combine that with every other state and I have a reason to laugh at those still contributing to his campaign.

Note that Grampa changed his definition of "trounced" from the Washington caucus to the number of delegates each candidate has when he realized that Ron Paul obviously wasn't trounced in Washington.

Losing by double digits is getting trounced. Combine that with every other state and I have a reason to laugh at those still contributing to his campaign.

Why don't you go make a third thread about it? The only person who got trounced tonight was Newt. Yet you've only got eyes for Ron Paul.

In primary voting so far Ron Paul has pulled about 20% of the vote. That ain't bad in a 4 man race, and GUARANTEES that the eventual nominee CANNOT WIN without us.

Get used to the idea, it is what it is.

Let’s see, Gramps had a hard on for 999, and that got owned... Gramps had a hard on for Newt and that's at about 11%... Gramps kinda likes Santorum but I know Gramps ain't a bigot so I can understand not liking Santorum too much... But they all so far are doing worse than Mitt in Washington, yet here is a thread all about Paul... Again, the guy who's votes have TRIPPPLLLELELDLDD since 4 years ago and who's supporters for the most part won't vote for whoever of the 3 other jack asses that people like Gramps helped keep in the race during the GE.

My bet is Gramps is drinking and is getting pissed that he knows the GE is going to Obama. Paulites are happy to give it to Obama too… Go on, try and make us feel bad for not supporting progressives that call themselves conservatives, do it Gramps, we so long lolling at you the more desperate you get.

Why don't you go make a third thread about it? The only person who got trounced tonight was Newt. Yet you've only got eyes for Ron Paul.

I called for Newt to get out weeks ago. Sorry you missed it.

I called for Newt to get out weeks ago. Sorry you missed it.

And 2 weeks before that you was clinging to his nuts because you thought it would be cool to watch him call Obama a food stamp President... In an audience where Republicans make up a third... and the cheering can't be heard over the booing.

Maybe you need to learn how to read, Paul has won around 20% of the overall votes when you look at all the states... now that there are 4 people that means Paul is doing quite well, as he has always been.

When this is over Paul's base will grow be a few million, and the Republican base will shrink even more, us Paul fans like that.

Forum List

Back