Ron Paul: Chemical weapons attack in Syria likely a false flag

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to former Congressman Ron Paul, the chemical weapons attack in Khan Sheikhoun that killed 30 children and has led to calls for the Trump administration to intervene in Syria could have been a false flag attack.

Ron Paul: Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria Likely a False Flag
"Zero chance" Assad behind attack, says former Congressman
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those on the inside know a bit more than the average sheep and msm would know it. As more comes out i'm sure we will hear about it, but expect your MSM idiots to twist into everything it's not.

upload_2017-4-6_8-5-14.png

The only groups that would benefit the use of chemical weapons in Syria would be those who seek to overthrow Assad.

The most disturbing part of this "faux civil war" for me is the US and other western countries stance that Syria is not allowed to have allies such as Iran, Russia, or Hezbollah BUT America and our allies have every right on the other hand to overthrow any leader we want.

I used to believe we could do no wrong. That we were the ones that wore the white hats; it's been hard to admit I've been very wrong. And our constant interference in the Middle East has nothing whatsoever to do with benefiting the peoples of the region but to satisfy the war mongers in Washington.

Remember Saddam's WMD.
Last night Chrissy Matthews claimed "nuclear weapons" had been used on the women and children in Syria.
Only on MSNBC will you find the REAL NEWS.

Four most dangerous words in the English language: "How'd you know that?" Seldom if ever employed by our trusty press corps.

How do we know Assad/The-Russians did this and not the Rebels who are infiltrated heavily with Al Quaeda elements OR ISIS operatives?

According to former Congressman Ron Paul, the chemical weapons attack in Khan Sheikhoun that killed 30 children and has led to calls for the Trump administration to intervene in Syria could have been a false flag attack.

Ron Paul: Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria Likely a False Flag
"Zero chance" Assad behind attack, says former Congressman
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those on the inside know a bit more than the average sheep and msm would know it. As more comes out i'm sure we will hear about it, but expect your MSM idiots to twist into everything it's not.

View attachment 120523

I find it hard to believe Assad would do this, much less the Russians. Its self defeating, its not rational. ISIS or Al Queada seem likelier suspects because they would love to see the U.S. and Russia drawn into war with each other.

The most disturbing part of this "faux civil war" for me is the US and other western countries stance that Syria is not allowed to have allies such as Iran, Russia, or Hezbollah BUT America and our allies have every right on the other hand to overthrow any leader we want.

I used to believe we could do no wrong. That we were the ones that wore the white hats; it's been hard to admit I've been very wrong. And our constant interference in the Middle East has nothing whatsoever to do with benefiting the peoples of the region but to satisfy the war mongers in Washington.
I am not disturbed that people are disturbed that the AYATOILETS have allies and Hezbollah has allies and Russia has allies and Isis has allies.

I was born after world war II------but in evaluating that history-----it DID disturb me that Adolf had allies. For the duration and thereafter, I do not like the allies
of adolf and his ideology. -Even now I continue to reject his ideological allies.

Forum List

Back