Ron Paul 2012!!!

Discussion in 'Tea Party' started by Synthaholic, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Synthaholic

Synthaholic Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum
    Ratings:
    +8,875
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  2. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,433
    hysterical...

3. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    I know that whenever I want to TRULY understand the finer points of constitutional law, drinking enormous amounts of alcohol always helps clear up things for me.

4. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    :lol:

Ron Paul! 2012!

Read your constitution!!

:booze::alcoholic::lmao:

5. OODA_Loop

OODA_Loop Account Terminated

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +523
    The majority will vote Paul over Obama if forced into such choice.

6. Synthaholic

Synthaholic Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum
    Ratings:
    +8,875

Correction:

I know that whenever I want to TRULY understand how Wingnuts interpret the finer points of constitutional law, drinking enormous amounts of alcohol always helps clear up things for me.

:lol::lol::lol:

7. Jebril

Jebril Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Clear hate is hate.

The Constitution isn't really open to interpretation, god it pisses me off when people say that. It's pretty clear what everything meant, the problem is society has advanced and not everything can be taken directly to the Constitution. This is where people have problems, with the transition of modern society to the older Constitution. They of course use this as an excuse to do things like Roe vs Wade, the Drug Wars, and say we need Marriage defined by the Federal Govt. which all goes against the 10th amendment, CLEARLY.

The media hates Ron Paul, they're going to find everything they can to try and degrade him. Remember how many idiots were voting for Obama, that were idiots while SOBER? There was little no televised scenes with them as far as I recall. Do you recall any? No I recall Obama girl.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. ChuckyThompson

ChuckyThompson Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    with this we can!! as long as they honor their commitment once he has one their nomination. but it is going to take the commitment of you and me and every ron paul supporter we can convince.

there is an organization that is for the first time allowing every american citizen to be a delegate in selecting anyone as their nomination for a nonpartisain presidential ticket that will be on the ballot in all 50 states in the general election. it is a liberal site, but as of now ron paul is number one! and if it isnt completely rigged we can win it. the entire thing is done through their websire, Americans Elect 2012 | The first direct presidential nomination

i am thinking that a GREAT way that we can make our voices heard is to register for this site and vote for ron paukl... right off the bat sign up, which makes you do thepolitical survey in which about a million percent of the answers seem to be liberal.... it is an extremely liberal site, yet Ron Paul is the number one "tracked" candidate on this site. The second thing is to track ron paul. and spread the word for everyone you know who supporats ron paul to do this... i think it is great that ron paul is number one and they cant do anything about it. we need to flood it with ron paul tracks. and wouldnt it be great if ron paul actually won their "nomination"? it would be interesting to see if they actually honour their comitment and put him on the ballot in every state! and it certainly sends a message. i cant seem to create my own thread on here, do you need to be a premiium member or something? that would suck.. anyways, please consider doing this and trying to convince whoever else you can to do this too.

9. ChuckyThompson

ChuckyThompson Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    i personally wont be attempting to debate with and sway those liberals on the sire... but maybe some of us should? let me know what you guiys think of this? i am not at all saying give up on the gop nomination... but it takes no time at all to register, and register, track ron paul and only ron paul and do not track anybody else if you want him to always have significantly more trackers than anyone else... at this time he is the top tracked candidate. and it will take no time at all jufor everyone of us all to simply check up regularly on the site and vote for him ewhenever it is required... this can be done, and easily.

10. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,327
    LOL. Unfortunately most of us liberals have listened to Ron Paul. A nice sincere old guy, completely around the bend.