Romney's Campaign Strategy: Lie, Lie, and Lie Some More

No need to open it folks. All you need to know is it's a link to Rachel Madcow.

Yes, facts would likely cause you great harm. Sunlight kills vampires.

I've seen some pretty stupid posts from you here Lakhota but when you attempt to make the case that Rachael Maddow is a propagator of "facts", it's quite clear that you've never been more desperate.

Maddow's "facts" are as partisan, baseless and irrelevant as your posts poopy.
I know it, Maddow knows it and here you are all taking her serious and shit.
If Maddow were on these boards she'd likely appreciate your efforts but she'd surly question your sanity.

No need to open it folks. All you need to know is it's a link to Rachel Madcow.

I've seen some pretty stupid posts from you here Lakhota but when you attempt to make the case that Rachael Maddow is a propagator of "facts", it's quite clear that you've never been more desperate.

If Maddow were on these boards she'd likely appreciate your efforts but she'd surly question your sanity.

And you're basing that on what, exactly...?

Your posting history maybe? :eusa_whistle:

Your posting history maybe? :eusa_whistle:

Maybe you should base your claims on Maddow's history...with proof...?

On the blatantly clear fact that you're a moron.
She's spoon feeding the intellectually bankrupt and politically illiterate and you're taking her serious.
Good little tool.

The left suddenly concerned with media accountability now that is just to funny given this is the same group who has had zero interest media accountability from the moment Obama announced he was running for President this from the same group who supported and cheered the media on as they sucked up to and kissed Obama's ass without any shame. You will understand if I take the call for media accountability from the left not serious at all.

Maddow provides proof. Wingnuts provide...wingnuttery...with zero proof.

One thing we do know is wingnuts and I'm replying to one right now. I think that I'm pretty well done with your nonsense for today. You can punch out now. The Obama campaign will send you your paycheck next Friday.

Last edited:
Maddow provides proof. Wingnuts provide...wingnuttery...with zero proof.

Maddow is a talking head partisan who gives opinions and uses guest who support her point of view to back her up and passes that off as facts. She is the liberal version of Sean Hannity who does the same on the right if you take people like this as a serious news source then you are not only a partisan wingnut but truly a fool.

Here's something for you wingnuts to consider. Actually, I don't post for YOU - I post for those "guests" who are viewing who may not be diehard partisan lunatics. Maybe you should think about doing the same - with more facts and proof.

Here's something for you wingnuts to consider. Actually, I don't post for YOU - I post for those "guests" who are viewing who may not be diehard partisan lunatics. Maybe you should think about doing the same - with more facts and proof.

pffft

Stunning...

In other words, you, like Maddow are attempting to influence those you believe to be stupid and gullible.
Only problem is that you do it so often that it takes the new USMB member all of about 7 seconds to get you and your drivel.
Maddow suffers from the same condition fool...check her ratings. :)

I can only hope that most of our "guests" think for themselves.

Exactly! Me too...

So where are your opposing points of view liar?

pffft

Stunning...

In other words, you, like Maddow are attempting to influence those you believe to be stupid and gullible.
Only problem is that you do it so often that it takes the new USMB member all of about 7 seconds to get you and your drivel.

You wingnuts got sidetracked by Maddow. She is not the main thrust of the OP. She is only a supporting character.

pffft

Stunning...

You wingnuts got sidetracked by Maddow. She is not the main thrust of the OP. She is only a supporting character.

Maddow is the worthless source you use to back up your drivel.
Forget it already stupid. My diner not burning is far more important than kicking you and your idiocy around.
BBL
Make sure you flood the board with more useless propaganda in the meantime, as if you need to be asked.

Forum List

Back