Romney slams Obama for auto rescue, but claims it was his own idea

Oh no he didn't.

Apparently he did.

"Had this country been under the leadership of Mitt Romney in 2009, 1.4 million jobs supported by the American auto industry would be lost," Granholm wrote. "His assertions today are profoundly disturbing for a politician who is a native son of Michigan

Democrats hammer Romney over autos | Deseret News

Which is worse, Republicans trying take credit for "getting Bin Laden" or Republicans trying to take credit for "saving the auto industry"?

And yet, they claim "Obama is a do-nothing president". Seems anything that happens on his watch, is coincidence or by accident. It just couldn't be the "Marxist/Muslim boy man child empty suit with no experience".

Sounds to me like Mitt Romney needs to hire a new spokesman!

Obama can take full credit for the $50 billion we the taxpayers have already lost on Chrysler and GM. It's what Liberals call a "raving success". They usually like to lose $Trillion$ before they start banging their chests....(see fannie, freddie).

Sounds to me like Mitt Romney needs to hire a new spokesman!

Obama can take full credit for the $50 billion we the taxpayers have already lost on Chrysler and GM. It's what Liberals call a "raving success". They usually like to lose $Trillion$ before they start banging their chests....(see fannie, freddie).

You know, when you get the money "back", you don't really "lose" it.

As far as "Freddie/Fannie", I didn't think there were any more of those ignorant people left. I really thought they had been "educated" and finally believed the real "facts".

But once again, under the Bush administration, the Republicans deregulated the mortgage market. There was an accounting scandal at Freddie/Fannie and they stopped supplying mortgages. More than 70% of that market moved to Wall Street. You have to know Wall Street sold bundled mortgages as securities and make a killing under the newly deregulated Wall Street. Look up "derivatives". That will explain everything.

In fact, Republicans won't let Wall Street be "re-regulated so the same thing could happen again, and again.

But I love the fact you say, "Freddie/Fannie". It's sooooo "retro". Like WMDs.

Forum List

Back