Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich plans raise deficit. Obama and Paul plans cut deficit.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Maybe Obama should go with Ron Paul this time... :lol:

Study: Candidates' plans lead to huge deficits
February 24, 2012 RSS Feed Print

By ANDREW TAYLOR, Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — Huge tax cuts in the budget plans of Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum would produce the kinds of trillion-dollar-plus deficits that the GOP candidates are blaming on President Barack Obama.

That's the finding by the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a Washington-based budget watchdog group.

The study also says the more modest tax and spending plans of Mitt Romney wouldn't make a dent in deficits that are on track to average $800 billion or so a year over the coming decade under current trends and policies — and could add to them considerably.

Only Ron Paul, who calls for wrenching budget cuts that dwarf anything proposed by his three rivals, would reduce the flow of red ink. But even Paul's plan would leave in place a deficit in the $500 billion range by the end of his first term.

The candidates' budget plans provide a sharp contrast with those of President Barack Obama, who released his latest fiscal blueprint just last week. Like Obama, the GOP candidates have the luxury of suspending political reality and assuming lawmakers would quickly enact their ideas into law.
Study: Candidates' plans lead to huge deficits - US News and World Report

Nice way to fudge it up, swallow.Obama's plan does not cut the deficit. ONLY Paul has a budget that accomplishes that task and does not raise taxes in the process either.

FAIL.

Nice way to fudge it up, swallow.Obama's plan does not cut the deficit. ONLY Paul has a budget that accomplishes that task and does not raise taxes in the process either.

FAIL.

I didn't know you were a fucking faggot. But shit..lots of conservatives are. I ain't. No thanks. But it was nice to offer I suppose.

But you might have more luck in bathrooms. You know..like where most of you conservative faggots go.

FAIL.

I didn't know you were a fucking faggot. But shit..lots of conservatives are. I ain't. No thanks. But it was nice to offer I suppose.

But you might have more luck in bathrooms. You know..like where most of you conservative faggots go.

Translation: I got caught being a piece of shit progressive liar red handed for all to see and I have no comeback except to insult the person that exposed me as the complete fraud that i am.

Leave it to a progressive to lie to forward the cause. Nice work.

Didn't lie about shit.

Taxes are mandated in the Constitution. You fucking assholes skip right over that part. Along with the general welfare and regulate commerce clauses.

DERp? It doesn't cut the deficit. They plan will spend that and more as the report shows. Plus, he'll never get it through congress.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Huge tax cuts in the budget plans of Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum would produce the kinds of trillion-dollar-plus deficits that the GOP candidates are blaming on President Barack Obama.

That's the finding by the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a Washington-based budget watchdog group.

The study also says the more modest tax and spending plans of Mitt Romney wouldn't make a dent in deficits that are on track to average $800 billion or so a year over the coming decade under current trends and policies — and could add to them considerably.

Only Ron Paul, who calls for wrenching budget cuts that dwarf anything proposed by his three rivals, would reduce the flow of red ink. But even Paul's plan would leave in place a deficit in the $500 billion range by the end of his first term.

The candidates' budget plans provide a sharp contrast with those of President Barack Obama, who released his latest fiscal blueprint just last week. Like Obama, the GOP candidates have the luxury of suspending political reality and assuming lawmakers would quickly enact their ideas into law.

Please, please, PLEASE show me where Obama plans to cut the deficit. His own bullshit budget shows ANOTHER trillion added to it.

Didn't lie about shit.

Taxes are mandated in the Constitution. You fucking assholes skip right over that part. Along with the general welfare and regulate commerce clauses.

Do you know the purpose of federal taxation?

Pay the debts of the nation.

Which is funny..since you guys put into power a President that cut taxes during wartime.

Good show. :clap2:

FAIL.

Translation: I got caught being a piece of shit progressive liar red handed for all to see and I have no comeback except to insult the person that exposed me as the complete fraud that i am.

There's no "translation" needed. You offered a homosexual act. I decline.

It really is that simple. Faggot.

FAIL.
Correct! But Ron Paul will not win.

Correct!

FAIL.

Perfect example of an adolescent liberal asshole reply. I guess using the terms "fudge" and "swallow" make you think instantly about your closeted condition. Maybe you should "come" out.

Please, please, PLEASE show me where Obama plans to cut the deficit. His own bullshit budget shows ANOTHER trillion added to it.

Obama's budget claims a $649 billion deficit by 2016, relying on tax increases to do it.

That help?

How could cutting taxes raise the deficit?

Everyone knows that when you cut taxes you make more money

Ronald Reagan told me so

FAIL.
Correct! But Ron Paul will not win.

Correct!

FAIL.

Perfect example of an adolescent liberal asshole reply. I guess using the terms "fudge" and "swallow" make you think instantly about your closeted condition. Maybe you should "come" out.

Ah..more idiocy.

No logic.

Good show.

Didn't lie about shit.

Do you know the purpose of federal taxation?

Which is funny..since you guys put into power a President that cut taxes during wartime.

You understand all of Obama's past and future plans include piling on to an already unsustainable debt, correct?

How could cutting taxes raise the deficit?

Everyone knows that when you cut taxes you make more money

Ronald Reagan told me so

Ronald Reagan exploded the deficit and had to bailout both banks and financial markets. Several times.

Same thing happened with George W Bush.

Right. The spending cuts are in regard to future projected plans. They will, as per the MO, spend all of that tax revenue and more. To top that off, they will drive the higher earners and venture capitalists away from th market and cause more stagnant growth due to higher taxation and overhead.

Only Paul manages to actually cut the deficit without raising taxation. this will mean growth. We don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.

You understand all of Obama's past and future plans include piling on to an already unsustainable debt, correct?

Like Clinton did?

You guys crack me up..

So........yes or no?

I'm just asking if you're aware of that. You can't just increase debt forever.

Forum List

Back