Colorado Romney - 45 Obama - 45

Iowa Romney - 47 Obama - 46

Wisconsin Romney - 47 Obama - 44

Ohio Romney - 46 Obama - 44

Virginia Romney - 47 Obama - 47

North Carolina Romney - 47 Obama - 44

Florida Romney - 46 Obama - 45

Rasmussen

Dems don't you believe he is slipping! He is safe and he will be re-elected! You all are right! Ignore the polls. Ignore the urgency or the need.

This is what the state by state poll averages show as of today on realclear:

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Obama in another rout.
Keep masturbating to that "no toss-ups" page....Just keep on...:lol:

Every poll the OP cited is a toss-up. Why don't you go annoy him?

Or better yet, why don't you post how your Libertarian moron for president is doing in the polls.
Because they're still toss-ups.

The only no toss-up poll that counts for diddly-poo will be on 6 Nov.

But you keep that lotion handy. :lol:

Last edited:
Bump for Lady Liberal

I don't find these poll numbers very interesting. I try to look at aggregations of polls rather than individual polls to correct for statistical noise and house effects. These give substantially different results (the results here from the individual poll are that all seven states are statistically tied). For example, 538 (which uses projection as well as poll averaging) gives Romney 70% odds in NC but only 17% odds in Wisconsin. I feel that these numbers more accurately reflect the candidate's odds than does this single poll.

Bump for Lady Liberal

I don't find these poll numbers very interesting. I try to look at aggregations of polls rather than individual polls to correct for statistical noise and house effects. These give substantially different results (the results here from the individual poll are that all seven states are statistically tied). For example, 538 (which uses projection as well as poll averaging) gives Romney 70% odds in NC but only 17% odds in Wisconsin. I feel that these numbers more accurately reflect the candidate's odds than does this single poll.

I can see what you are saying, but isn't Wisconsin leaning red which may make a difference as well.

Bump for Lady Liberal

I can see what you are saying, but isn't Wisconsin leaning red which may make a difference as well.

It may be more red than it has been in the past, but I don't think that Romney is favored there at all. Consider for example the exit polls that showed that the same voters who failed to recall Walker would almost certainly have voted for Obama (Wisconsin exit polls show Obama ahead of Romney - Los Angeles Times). Moreover, the 538 aggregation gives Obama a lead of +6.5% and an adjusted lead of +5.1% and a projected margin of 6.6+/-6.9%. If we accept these poll numbers it seems clear that Obama is favored, though a Romney victory in WI is still certainly possible.

Forum List

Back