Romney joins Marriott Board

I worked for a Marriot company once. it was a chain of Ice Cream places, and I worked their in HS.

They collected names of people's birthdays and then sold them to the Selective Service when Carter reinstituted draft registration.

And not surprisingly, Mormons run the company...

Anything to back that claim or do we just take your word for it and by the way unless the entire board are Mormons then the company is not being run by Mormons.

Well, the Farrell's thing was true.

snopes.com: Ice Cream Draft Notice

and, yes, the Lie Daily Stupids own it...

Daily Kos: Boycott Mormon businesses and Anyone else who Supported Prop 8
Wow you managed to provide a source even less reliable than yourself with Daily Kos that's impressive I must admit.

Anything to back that claim or do we just take your word for it and by the way unless the entire board are Mormons then the company is not being run by Mormons.

Well, the Farrell's thing was true.

snopes.com: Ice Cream Draft Notice

and, yes, the Lie Daily Stupids own it...

Daily Kos: Boycott Mormon businesses and Anyone else who Supported Prop 8
Wow you managed to provide a source even less reliable than yourself with Daily Kos that's impressive I must admit.

Yeah they are so unimpressive they keep beating you...

Mitt joined the board because he thinks he has a 'sure fire' plan on how to move the entire hotel chain to China.

Maybe just the headquarters. The more companies that leave obama's sinking ship the better.

When Republicans were destroying the economy, it's was "moving wealth to the job creators". Now that the wealthy have made historic profits and the middle class is suffering, it's "Obama's fault".

Apparently not so much that the Mariotts weren't OK with bringing Romney back aboard.

But thanks for your irrelevant brain droppings anyways.

A company bringing back someone who cost them $220,000,000.00. is always irrelevant.

If Mariott is LDS good for them hiring another Mormon. It's a consideration Christians should pay attention to in hiring.

Forum List

Back