Romney can be vetted because he has a history

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Obama doesn't.

His father is a mystery-figure who is alledged to have had multiple wives - some at the same time.

If the Dems want to get nasty about Romneys past - .................

Just talk politics and records...................................

Romney can be vetted because he's a candidate for the most powerful office in the country that is the most powerful in the world. We need to know about these candidates... the more info, the more informed the voters are.

As far as Obama, you're right. He didn't have much of a history when he was running in 2008.

At least we know who Romneys father is- former gov of Michigan.

Although to be fair - you could turn it around and say Obama is self made and Romney Silver-Spoon

At least we know who Romneys father is- former gov of Michigan.

Although to be fair - you could turn it around and say Obama is self made and Romney Silver-Spoon

Yeah, you could.

The thing that bothers me most about Romney is that when you hear him speak, he reminds me of every car salesman I've ever had the misfortune of talking to. It seems that he'll tell you anything you want to hear to get you into that vehicle.

I'm not saying that because I'm a Democrat... I'm saying that as a concerned citizen. Of course, the alternatives aren't all that great either(IMO). I recall a dew weeks ago, a Conservative poster put out the idea that the GOP is setting themselves up for 2016. That could very well be the case.

Lets talk about the issues.

Even in the bestof circumstances - ifObama wins a 2nd term - he will never be rerarded as a greaqt president

Forum List

Back