Romney: 14 point lead with middle class

Only one side shutting down industry. I will jump on repubs without a second thought.

Try something honest......

He hasn't an honest bone in his body, and is a self-professed asshole.
I've lied about something???

And yes... I am a self-professed asshole. Do you agree? I mean it really doesn't matter what I think of myself... It matters what you think. Not to me... But it certainly should to you.

Honestly... If YOU see me as an asshole SF... I see that as a good thing.

Full-Auto thinks I'm an asshole... Not so much. But I'll accept it as a casualty.

We hold these truths to be self-evident.

Democrats are making a mistake for not pointing out that Romney wants to cut education and not invest in the American Middle Class and has this plan to bring immigrants with degrees to this country that he wants to invest in. I suspect Romney feels the same about his base as Rick Santorum.

You would think Republicans would get angry about being called stupid and supporting a candidate that won't support them. Guess not.

He hasn't an honest bone in his body, and is a self-professed asshole.

And yes... I am a self-professed asshole. Do you agree? I mean it really doesn't matter what I think of myself... It matters what you think. Not to me... But it certainly should to you.

Full-Auto thinks I'm an asshole... Not so much. But I'll accept it as a casualty.

Good. As long as the "we" are people like you... I'm happy.

Obama, however, does great with the entitlement-minded freeloaders.

'Romney holds a 14-point advantage (55 percent to 41 percent). Middle-class families are more inclined to believe the country is on the wrong track (34 percent right direction, 62 percent wrong track), are more likely to hold an unfavorable view of Obama (48 percent favorable, 51 percent unfavorable), and hold a more favorable view of Romney (51 percent favorable, 44 percent unfavorable) and Paul Ryan (46 percent favorable, 35 percent unfavorable) than the overall electorate. '

Read more: Republican poll analysis: Romney winning with middle-class families - Ed Goeas and Brian Nienaber - POLITICO.com

Any questions?

Yeah. Is this why Republicans are so obsessed with seeing to it that only certain Americans get to vote?

'Romney holds a 14-point advantage (55 percent to 41 percent). Middle-class families are more inclined to believe the country is on the wrong track (34 percent right direction, 62 percent wrong track), are more likely to hold an unfavorable view of Obama (48 percent favorable, 51 percent unfavorable), and hold a more favorable view of Romney (51 percent favorable, 44 percent unfavorable) and Paul Ryan (46 percent favorable, 35 percent unfavorable) than the overall electorate. '

Read more: Republican poll analysis: Romney winning with middle-class families - Ed Goeas and Brian Nienaber - POLITICO.com

Any questions?

They left out the words "white male"... he's ahead with the white male middle class. The middle class constitutes about 50% of the country. so romney gets half of the half....

so?

he is ridiculously behind in pretty much every other demographic.

the average IQ in this country is 90... that's in the "middle", too.

*shrug*

now let's talk about

the other HALF of the middle class... as well as...

the educated....

the female...

the hispanic...

the black...

the LGBT...

yep... yep.. yep...

but perhaps, instead of focusing on a minute part of the electorate, you should more properly look at the fact that not a single poll that is included in the RCP average shows romney ahead...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

and if you look at Pew Research, it has the president up by +8

Nate Silver and 538 weigh in on reality...

First, the polling by this time in the cycle has been reasonably good, especially when it comes to calling the winners and losers in the race. Of the 19 candidates who led in the polls at this stage since 1936, 18 won the popular vote (Thomas E. Dewey in 1948 is the exception), and 17 won the Electoral College (Al Gore lost it in 2000, along with Mr. Dewey).

Of course, if Mr. Obama led in the race by 30 percentage points — as Lyndon B. Johnson did in 1964 — there wouldn’t be much need for such detailed analysis, and FiveThirtyEight might be free to blog about the baseball playoffs.

If you eliminate the candidates with double-digit leads, the front-runner’s record is eight Electoral College wins in 10 tries, or a batting average of 80 percent.

This a simple method — to the point of being crude. But it’s interesting, nevertheless, that the 80 percent figure corresponds quite well with the FiveThirtyEight forecast, which gave Mr. Obama a 78 percent chance of winning as of Sunday night, and with the odds on offer by bookmakers, many of whom list Mr. Obama as about a 4-to-1 favorite.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

This same poll shows Obama leading on

1. handling the economy

2. taxes

3. Medicare

4. Foreign policy

...not to mention simply winning, overall, 50 to 47.

Any questions?

They left out the words "white male"... he's ahead with the white male middle class. The middle class constitutes about 50% of the country. so romney gets half of the half....

so?

*shrug*
No shit??? I have to look that up... 90 IQ? Isn't that on the verge of being outright stupid? OMG what am I saying? that does seem true. I still have to look.

The poll analysis also said that with people who describe themselves as 'middle class', the race was tied.

The GOP propagandists really had to dig and shuffle to come up with SOME number in Romney's favor.

The middle class understands Obamination and other liberal goons are just creating more poor people by taxing the rich and middle class, while extending welfare benefits to the poor.

There is no support of the middle class by Obamination when his people try to stop Boeing from moving to SC to build new airplanes. What the fuck is up with some so-called POTUS sending his people to stop a private company from building a new manufacturing plant within this COUNTRY?!?!?!?

Oh, let's not forget Obamination is letting the Bush tax cuts on the rich and middle class to expire on 1 January 2013. Yeah, so much for supporting the working people of this country......

The middle class understands Obamination and other liberal goons are just creating more poor people by taxing the rich and middle class, while extending welfare benefits to the poor.

There is no support of the middle class by Obamination when his people try to stop Boeing from moving to SC to build new airplanes. What the fuck is up with some so-called POTUS sending his people to stop a private company from building a new manufacturing plant within this COUNTRY?!?!?!?

Oh, let's not forget Obamination is letting the Bush tax cuts on the rich and middle class to expire on 1 January 2013. Yeah, so much for supporting the working people of this country......

loony toon.

Good. As long as the "we" are people like you... I'm happy.

Dude. You are the guy claiming to be an asshole.

Why you mad?

LOL

Any questions?

so?

*shrug*
No shit??? I have to look that up... 90 IQ? Isn't that on the verge of being outright stupid? OMG what am I saying? that does seem true. I still have to look.

IQ scores: what they mean, how fixed they are, IQ in jobs

Average IQ in US and 80 other nations

oh...and it's 98, excuse me...

So says the crackhead that eats shit.

loony toon.

loony toon.

I knew something wasn't quite right about her!

LOL

loony toon.

you really shouldn't project like that, nutbar... i can't help it if your rants are insane. not my fault.

maybe you should try meds?

Last edited:

Can't you read?

The poll said the race was TIED among middle class voters. The thread title is false.

so?

*shrug*

IQ scores: what they mean, how fixed they are, IQ in jobs

Average IQ in US and 80 other nations

oh...and it's 98, excuse me...
Still kind of sad. I mean I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I always thought I was normal intelligence. Obviously this is not the case. Ok then.

Forum List

Back