Romantic Relationships

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What one thing do you have in your relationship that you think most other couples don't?

For me its our mutual enjoyment of simple affections (hugging, holding hands)

A very close 2nd would be the ability to disagree without it becoming defensive or taking it as an offense

What one thing do you have in your relationship that you think most other couples don't?

A very close 2nd would be the ability to disagree without it becoming defensive or taking it as an offense

A love hate relationship it's like lady gaga I want a bad romance. I love the fighting and sex combination

A love hate relationship it's like lady gaga I want a bad romance. I love the fighting and sex combination
I've never had that. I'm way too much of a conflict avoider to even remotely enjoy that! But I know it's commonplace.

22 year age difference. And I have money.

Trust and complete dedication to our marriage.

Anyone who repeatedly declares “I have money,” almost certainly ‘has money’ the same way a little kid ‘has money’ when grandma puts a $20.00 in his birthday card.

It’s not nearly what he thinks, and will be gone soon.

Anyone who repeatedly declares “I have money,” almost certainly ‘has money’ the same way a little kid ‘has money’ when grandma puts a $20.00 in his birthday card.

It’s not nearly what he thinks, and will be gone soon.

there's been a few on here that brag about their money. Makes me wonder....

A long, long history. I met my wife when I was 8 and she was 4. I can't remember life without her. Don't want to.

Forum List

Back