Role of China

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
I live in Israel. China is now our main trade partner ahead of America. China is also the main trade partner of Iran and Saudi Arabia. What future role will China play in this region? Will they be peacemakers or something else?

No. At least not in the US so I'm not sure about your country. China is our biggest threat right now ahead of Russia.
I don’t think China wants conflict with America when they benefit from trade with America

I live in Israel. China is now our main trade partner ahead of America. China is also the main trade partner of Iran and Saudi Arabia. What future role will China play in this region? Will they be peacemakers or something else?
China has pretty much always just been about China. They've had their moments, but for the most part I don't see them as a warring culture.

I don’t think China wants conflict with America when they benefit from trade with America
If world events were dominated strictly by economics wars would be rare

China is under the control of one man and he is becoming increasingly hostile

Not surprised that Communist China is Israel's number one partner. Perhaps China can take over America's role in funding them.

Forum List

Back