'Ro'i asked me: "Why do they release terrorists?"...'

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
For couple of days now, that bereaved families gather in what seems to be like a last desparate attempt to stop the upcoming terrorists-release which is to take place the following night. As Israel's supreme court gave the ok, the justice-seeking families were left with nothing to do but to cry out the injustice.

Amongs the protesters who 'settled' next to the PM's home, we could find Elihai-Ben-Yishai, brother of the Keddosha Ruth Fogel (may God avenge her blood) who was brutally killed in Itamar, along with her husband and three children, the youngest only 3 months old.

Elihai took upon himself to raise his niece Tamar, and her two young siblings, Yishai and Ro'i. Ro'i, who just turned 11, took with much sadness the news regarding the terrorists-release.

"My newphew asked me, 'Why does the government free the terrorists (to Judea and Samaria), when it knows at least half of them go back to the path of killing? why do they do it? (It's a shame) that an 11 year old gets what dozens of ministers do not".

Source and video in Hebrew: ???? ???: ??? ??????? ??????? - ???? - ????? - ???? 7

------------

:mad:

Forum List

Back