Roger Vinson, Florida Judge Who Ruled On Health Reform, Has His Own Medical Care Sto

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Roger Vinson, Florida Judge Who Ruled On Health Reform, Has His Own Medical Care Story

"Vinson ruled against the overhaul on grounds that Congress exceeded its authority by requiring nearly all Americans to carry health insurance, an idea dating back to Republican proposals from the 1990s but is now almost universally rejected by conservatives."

You mean to tell me it was Constitution thumping rightwingers all along who proposed something they believed to unconstitutional all along? :lol:

What would you do without HuffPO????

I read the article and didn't find anything like what you have in bold black.

Mayby your glasses need changing or perhaps your dreaming????

BTW I do believe its totally unconstitutional for the Govt to tell you you HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING.

Common sense dude. Something you dont' seem to have any of.

BTW I do believe its totally unconstitutional for the Govt to tell you you HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING.

It's Flaylo. Case closed.

Yep. The class envy king. What a guy.

Yep. The class envy king. What a guy.

Class envy? I took a job serving my country which I willingly knew wasn't going to pay much money, I have no class envy, however, you rightwingers who hate on George Soros daily are the ultimate class envy kings and queens.

Wow.

Guess all those threads you post about how the "Rich" made their money on the backs of the poor and downtrodden are all figments of my imagination???

As I said.

The class envy king.

Carry on.

The Huffington Post - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AwardsThe Huffington Post is 2010 People's Voice Winner in the 14th Webby Awards [22] and is the Winner in Lead411's New York City Hot 125.[23]
The HuffingtonPost.com was named second among the 25 Best Blogs of 2009 by Time Magazine.[24]
The Huffington Post won the 2006 and 2007 Webby Awards for Best Politics Blog.
Huffington Post contributor Bennet Kelley was awarded the Los Angeles Press Club's 2007 Southern California Journalism Award for Online Commentary[25] for political commentary published on the site.[26]
The Huffington Post is ranked the most powerful blog in the world by The Observer.[27]
The Huffington Post co-founder Arianna Huffington was named as number 12 in Forbes' first ever list of the Most Influential Women In Media in 2009.[28] She has also moved up to number 42 in the Guardian's Top 100 in Media List.[29]

Roger Vinson, Florida Judge Who Ruled On Health Reform, Has His Own Medical Care Story

"Vinson ruled against the overhaul on grounds that Congress exceeded its authority by requiring nearly all Americans to carry health insurance, an idea dating back to Republican proposals from the 1990s but is now almost universally rejected by conservatives."

You mean to tell me it was Constitution thumping rightwingers all along who proposed something they believed to unconstitutional all along? :lol:

Are you trying to argue that, because the mandate is a Republican idea, only Democrats have a right to oppose it?

Also, please explain to me how Vinson paying a doctor for health care somehow disqualifies him from ruling now. I assume that is why you linked to the HuffPo article about Vinson's medical care story.

The Huffington Post - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AwardsThe Huffington Post is 2010 People's Voice Winner in the 14th Webby Awards [22] and is the Winner in Lead411's New York City Hot 125.[23]
The HuffingtonPost.com was named second among the 25 Best Blogs of 2009 by Time Magazine.[24]
The Huffington Post won the 2006 and 2007 Webby Awards for Best Politics Blog.
Huffington Post contributor Bennet Kelley was awarded the Los Angeles Press Club's 2007 Southern California Journalism Award for Online Commentary[25] for political commentary published on the site.[26]
The Huffington Post is ranked the most powerful blog in the world by The Observer.[27]
The Huffington Post co-founder Arianna Huffington was named as number 12 in Forbes' first ever list of the Most Influential Women In Media in 2009.[28] She has also moved up to number 42 in the Guardian's Top 100 in Media List.[29]

Fox News > Huffy Puffy Post ........

You mean the Judge Vinson who proved that there are Death Panels....and he is it?

Stop whining, you lost.
bigbaby2.jpg

Forum List

Back