Roger Stone turns on Jerome Corsi: He worked with Mueller to 'sandbag me'

Conservatives, who are you with?

• Total voters

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
Which conservative charlatan's side are you on?

"So Jerry Corsi was working with Mueller to sandbag me on a fabricated perjury charge," Stone said in a post Sunday morning along with a photo of Corsi.

"Mueller’s minion even promised Corsi no jail time if he would lie and say he gave me John Podesta’s stolen e-mails (which he did NOT) Then they were going to say I passed them on to Trump (which I did NOT)," Stone added. "Jerry was willing to LIE about me but not himself! Now Jerry is lying about legitimate research he did for me regarding the Podesta brothers lucrative business in Russia."

Why is testimony required to make the case if an email was passed from one person to another? If it was done there is a record of it. Sounds like Mueller has nothing.

"So Jerry Corsi was working with Mueller to sandbag me on a fabricated perjury charge," Stone said in a post Sunday morning along with a photo of Corsi.

"Mueller’s minion even promised Corsi no jail time if he would lie and say he gave me John Podesta’s stolen e-mails (which he did NOT) Then they were going to say I passed them on to Trump (which I did NOT)," Stone added. "Jerry was willing to LIE about me but not himself! Now Jerry is lying about legitimate research he did for me regarding the Podesta brothers lucrative business in Russia."

The minute Stone or Corsi are charged with anything by Mullier by all means let us know.
Don't forget to change hands pal. You could put your back out.

The minute Stone or Corsi are charged with anything by Mullier by all means let us know.
Don't forget to change hands pal. You could put your back out.
Why is Corsi trying to get Stone locked up?
State your opinion about Corsi.

Why is testimony required to make the case if an email was passed from one person to another? If it was done there is a record of it. Sounds like Mueller has nothing.
sounds like you need new batteries for your hearing aid

morevthan one person involved in an email. did one lie about something did both? Could one of them be an undercover rat fink? possibly.

Forum List

Back