Roe v Wade is not going anywhere, you pompous wingnuts.

Larsky

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2016
DuPage County
Trump appointed Kavanaugh for his pro business leanings, and to pull his fat out of the fire when the hammer comes down.

Nobody's touching abortion. Deal with it, and donate to Planned Parenthood. It's a proven fact they reduce the number of abortions through education and birth control.

The above comments are factual, and are not subject to debate.

Will people still like roe vs wade when fetal viability becomes earlier with technology and abortions at 4 weeks, maybe even 2(who knows?), become banned throughout the country?
This is why we need an amendment to the Constitution to protect womens liberty. This abuse of power from the bench will only last so long.
This is only a bandaid. People need to see the forest, not the trees.

Larsky is right, and you pompous pro-life anti-baby wing nuts are out of luck.

Trump appointed Kavanaugh for his pro business leanings, and to pull his fat out of the fire when the hammer comes down.

Nobody's touching abortion. Deal with it, and donate to Planned Parenthood. It's a proven fact they reduce the number of abortions through education and birth control.

LOL- 'are not subject to debate'

While I agree with the part about Planned Parenthood certainly how Kavanaugh will vote on any issue regarding abortion is up for debate.

Personally I am fairly certain that at some point someone not technically part of the Trump administration asked Kavanaugh for his inclination towards Roe v. Wade and made certain it was against as part of the vetting process. All with plausible deniability.

Certainly there will be ongoing attempts to overturn Roe in the near future- the question will be whether there will just be a weakening of Roe's protections- or a complete overturn.

Damn! Guess its all settled then. No more debates about abortion are needed, Larsky has posted!

A successful abortion ends a life....... always!

I simply stated my comments were true. There was nothing about abortion, it was about the law.

And successful contraception ends an abortion. But pro lifers are also against birth control. It doesn't fit their agenda of foisting their warped beliefs on others.

Damn! Guess its all settled then. No more debates about abortion are needed, Larsky has posted!

I simply stated my comments were true. There was nothing about abortion, it was about the law.

And successful contraception ends an abortion. But pro lifers are also against birth control. It doesn't fit their agenda of foisting their warped beliefs on others.
Most pro-lifers are not against contraceptive birth control; however, they are against abortion as a method of birth control.

I don't think that there is anything much more pompous than announcing that a post is not subject to debate
:)
Where did I say that, MrTwister? I think the opponents of RoevWade are simply out of luck. Gorsuch and Kavanaugh do not look like automatic votes for returning it to the states.

No it doesn't. Especially in the case of an ectopic pregnancy.

There are over 65 thousand women who face an ectopic pregnancy in America every year.

There are only 2 outcomes to that pregnancy. Nothing is done because abortion is illegal and women have to die because their pregnancy went wrong. So she dies. Or the woman has an abortion and lives.

There is absolutely no life in that pregnancy. Only death.

Not all abortions end a life. Some saves lives.

Why do you hate women and want to kill them?

I don't think Roe vs wade will be overturned in the near future. But I can see abortions being restricted, especially 20 weeks to birth.

Nonsense.

After Kennedy, no Republican president would dare to nominate a justice to the Court without ensuring he would vote to overturn Roe.

Most pro-lifers are not against contraceptive birth control; however, they are against abortion as a method of birth control.
The propaganda on Planned Parenthood? The baby parts hoax? the lies about the amount of abortions? all from pro life groups.

No it doesn't. Especially in the case of an ectopic pregnancy.

There are over 65 thousand women who face an ectopic pregnancy in America every year.

There are only 2 outcomes to that pregnancy. Nothing is done because abortion is illegal and women have to die because their pregnancy went wrong. So she dies. Or the woman has an abortion and lives.

There is absolutely no life in that pregnancy. Only death.

Not all abortions end a life. Some saves lives.

Why do you hate women and want to kill them?
I disagree that abortion does not end a life in an ectopic pregnancy; however, its better to sacrifice one life than to lose both that life and the mother.

I don't think that there is anything much more pompous than announcing that a post is not subject to debate
:)
Where did I say that, MrTwister? I think the opponents of RoevWade are simply out of luck. Gorsuch and Kavanaugh do not look like automatic votes for returning it to the states.
LOL- I was referring to how pompous the OP sounded when he announced that his opinion could not be debated.

As I pointed out in my other post- I don't know how they will vote- but I am pretty confident that both will vote to uphold laws that nibble away at Roe.

The propaganda on Planned Parenthood? The baby parts hoax? the lies about the amount of abortions? all from pro life groups.
You have those goal posts moving all over the place.

We are all fortunate that our mothers didn't abort us!

Most pro-choicers are not for abortion; however they are against others telling women how they can control their own bodies.

You have those goal posts moving all over the place.

We are all fortunate that our mothers didn't abort us!

And apparently fortunate that our mothers didn't use birth control......

Well you have proven yourself to be a liberal, that's for sure.

And all of them have been proven liars.

I loved the ones who made that video with the lies about baby parts.

State after red state investigated it and every single one of them said that the video is a lie. That Planned Parenthood wasn't selling baby parts.

Texas went even one better, they indicted the liars who broke the law when they made that big lie of a video. California passed stronger laws on illegally video taping people.

They try lie after lie and it backfires.

It's settled law. It has been for over 40 years. They should just stop trying to kill women and destroy lives.

Forum List

Back