Rocket launched at Israel from Lebanon

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
In the last minutes, a Katyusha rocket has been launched from Lebanon, to the area of Metulah.

It is unclear where exactly did the missile land, though a small Lebanese organization took responsibility already.

Source: Rotter

--------

And so it goes...

In the last minutes, a Katyusha rocket has been launched from Lebanon, to the area of Metulah.

It is unclear where exactly did the missile land, though a small Lebanese organization took responsibility already.

--------

And so it goes...

I love that quote you have from the Book of Maccabees. Very true words. Interestingly, the Book of Maccabees is in the Catholic Bible, and not in the Hebrew Bible, though our festival of Hanukkah is based on that book.

--------

And so it goes...

I love that quote you have from the Book of Maccabees. Very true words. Interestingly, the Book of Maccabees is in the Catholic Bible, and not in the Hebrew Bible, though our festival of Hanukkah is based on that book.

Patrick, as a good Irish Catholic, have you studied the Book of Maccabees?

Can you imagine the outrage over this act we will hear from Sherri?

--------

And so it goes...

Now the IDF spokesman said there was nothing.

Besides the tiny fact that the residents of Metulah heard an explosion, the city was filled with soldiers, the media told the story, and there were explosion sounds even in Quiryat Shmonah. And the Lebanese took responsibility.

I don't get it. what's the deal with denying something that to all clear it happened?

Besides the tiny fact that the residents of Metulah heard an explosion, the city was filled with soldiers, the media told the story, and there were explosion sounds even in Quiryat Shmonah. And the Lebanese took responsibility.

I don't get it. what's the deal with denying something that to all clear it happened?

what a horrible waste of jewish hysteria and hate. ochone, ochone.

bet it makes ya want to kick a dog, huh?

Israeli man arrested after tying dog to car and dragging it to its death -

i hear ya got plenty up there...oh, and by dog, i don't mean arab.

What a horrible waste of Anti Semetic Hate and Bigotry. However, we all know that is what this " catholic" is known for

Former Catholic High student arrested for murder - FOX16.com Little Rock, AR

Peninsula basketball star Decensae White arrested on murder charge, extradited to Georgia - San Jose Mercury News

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Schmidt_(priest)

JUST A FEW!

I will not put the link up but to see what this " catholic" was taught just type in " The Anti Semitism of the Church Fathers"

what a horrible waste of jewish hysteria and hate. ochone, ochone.

bet it makes ya want to kick a dog, huh?

Israeli man arrested after tying dog to car and dragging it to its death -

i hear ya got plenty up there...oh, and by dog, i don't mean arab.

What a horrible waste of Anti Semetic Hate and Bigotry. However, we all know that is what this " catholic" is known for

Former Catholic High student arrested for murder - FOX16.com Little Rock, AR

Peninsula basketball star Decensae White arrested on murder charge, extradited to Georgia - San Jose Mercury News

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Schmidt_(priest)

JUST A FEW!

I will not put the link up but to see what this " catholic" was taught just type in " The Anti Semitism of the Church Fathers"

i deleted my post even before i read yours because, while on topic, i thought it a wee bit inflamatory. i was right.

essentially, we have a thread saying nothing happened and then a whole helluva lot of off topic links about evil catholics in america.

i don't think any zionist or jew who runs around calling palestinians "savages" and "beasts" or indulging in other lies and bigotry should call others "jew haters" or "anti-semites."

it wasn't inuit people or australian aboriginal people who over-reacted to a loud noise. it was israeli jews. it is funny how they are jews to you guys when they do something good but any other time when something bad happens...

the whole thread is inflammatory.

You start a thread claiming a rocket attack. Now you say it did not happen. What is this thread supposed to address?

Interesting....I used to live about 10kms from Metlullah.

I have to say, I don't think one would here a katyusha in QS if it landed in Metullah - there are a lot of hills in the way. And they aren't THAT loud. We had three katysuah attacks during the time I lived it at Dan.

You start a thread claiming a rocket attack. Now you say it did not happen. What is this thread supposed to address?

I didn't say it didn't happen.

I say that for some reason, the IDF spokesman denies it

It all clear very much what happened, in both Israel and Lebanon.

Follow the program.

I never said the Catholic "Church " should be concerned about me. I only stated that you learned a lot from them. Didn't post the link but I referred to it before; I think it was" The Sins of Our Fathers" This is what you were taught with your four letter words, generally referring to Jews as ( no sure of the exact wording ) " Not behaving properly" etc etc, you developed your hate, racism, bigotry and Anti Semitism before 1967 I never referred to your family. However. As long as you did; Looks like I hit a nerve'

don't be silly. when one says "those closest to you" they aren't talking about the guys on the bowling team, they are talking about family. i was just cautioning you as you atttempt to tip toe around the rules that your efforts were raather clumsy.

i don't hate jews, although that paterson new jersey debacle cconducted by them sure disgusted me and brought me close. all these screams about "anti-semitism" are just diversions on your part for criticism o israel and to allow you a self indulgent attack upon the catholic church, which i tend to ignore up to a point but not forever and, when i reciprocate in kind, you go off on another one of your "he's an anti-semite" tirades.

just give it a rest. there are rockets from lebanon being fired into israel. you should be worried about that. i won't. the IDF is on the job and already has T-shirts made.

Follow the program.

Who fired them? And where is your proof? Perhaps, the IDF fired them. Always making excuses to invade and steal and kill more babies. To think, what a curse you live under, I cannot imagine living under such a cursed life, living in a nation born from ethnic cleansing and where the essence of life is stealing and killing. I pity you. Sherri

Follow the program.

Who fired them? And where is your proof? Perhaps, the IDF fired them. Always making excuses to invade and steal and kill more babies. To think, what a curse you live under, I cannot imagine living under such a cursed life, living in a nation born from ethnic cleansing and where the essence of life is stealing and killing. I pity you. Sherri
Hezbollah has claimed they fired a rocket.
Israel in turn claimed the next time they go after Hezbollah in Lebanon there will be hell to pay.

Report: Missile from Lebanon hits northern Israel - Israel Today | Israel News

Israel in turn claimed the next time they go after Hezbollah in Lebanon there will be hell to pay.

How many children in Lebanon do you desire Israel to kill this time? What will satisfy your blood lust? And why would I believe what your Zionist propaganda site had to say about anything?
Israel will go after the unwashed Hezbollah and not children.

--------

And so it goes...
"The Litani River (Arabic: نهر الليطاني* / ALA-LC: Nahr al-Līṭānī; classical name: Leontes, from the Greek word for "lions" [Λέοντες]) is an important water resource in southern Lebanon.

"The river rises in the fertile Beqaa Valley valley, west of Baalbek, and empties into the Mediterranean Sea north of Tyre.

"Exceeding 140 km in length, the Litani River is the longest river in Lebanon and provides an average annual flow estimated at 920 million cubic meters.[1]

"The waters of the Litani both originate and flow entirely within the borders of Lebanon.

"It provides a major source for water supply, irrigation and hydroelectricity both within Southern Lebanon, and the country as a whole.

"Sections of its lower reaches were under Israeli control during 1978 and from 1982 to 2000."

When is next invasion of Lebanon?
About the same time Syria turns into Somalia?

Follow the program.

Your link:

"Hezbollah's Al-Manar TV later claimed responsibility for the purported missile strike, stating that it had attacked a 'settlement' in northern Israel.

"The incident came just hours after a Hezbollah stronghold in Beirut was shelled, injuring four of the terror group's members.

"It is believed that attack was carried out by Syrian rebel forces angered by Hezbollah's involvement in their nation's ongoing civil war. An estimated 5,000 Hezbollah troops are in Syria fighting on the side of embattled dictator Bashar Assad.

"There is also the possibility that Sunday's cross-border missile attack was the start of Hezbollah reprisals for recent Israeli air strikes against the transfer of Syrian weapons to the Lebanese group."

You think Hell is one step ahead of NATO?

How many children in Lebanon do you desire Israel to kill this time? What will satisfy your blood lust? And why would I believe what your Zionist propaganda site had to say about anything?

But, alas, we all know they always kill mostly defenseless civilians that includes children. LAST time they killed over 1000 civilians, 400 to 500 of whom were children. 90 PERCENT of their casualties in 2006 were civilians. In1982, they killed 20,000, mostly civilians.

But, alas, we all know they always kill mostly defenseless civilians that includes children. LAST time they killed over 1000 civilians, 400 to 500 of whom were children. 90 PERCENT of their casualties in 2006 were civilians. In1982, they killed 20,000, mostly civilians.
Lest we forget why the heroic Jews killed over 1000 civilians in 2006:

"Virtually unnoticed, the inauguration of the Ceyhan-Tblisi-Baku (BTC) oil pipeline, which links the Caspian sea to the Eastern Mediterranean, took place on the 13th of July (2006), at the very outset of the Israeli sponsored bombings of Lebanon.

"One day before the Israeli air strikes, the main partners and shareholders of the BTC pipeline project, including several heads of State and oil company executives were in attendance at the port of Ceyhan. They were then rushed off for an inauguration reception in Istanbul, hosted by Turkey’s President Ahmet Necdet Sezer in the plush surroundings of the Çýraðan Palace.

"Also in attendance was British Petroleum’s (BP) CEO, Lord Browne together with senior government officials from Britain, the US and Israel. BP leads the BTC pipeline consortium. Other major Western shareholders include Chevron, Conoco-Phillips, France’s Total and Italy’s ENI. (see Annex)"

Turkey is in on it up to their NATO neck!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back