Robot changes tire by itself. Are robots taking the jobs?

LoudMcCloud

Mar 22, 2013
DARPA is the US militarily's team of scientist who divulge themselves in many fields biology, chemistry, physics, neuroscience, computer science, engineering, mathematics, material science, social science, and more. I am sure there are other sciences and technologies the public is unaware of.

Watch video here:

DARPA News: Newest DARPA Videos as of April 2013

Too bad the Military's team of "scientists" couldn't figure out how to keep the US Navy minesweeper ship off the Philippine coral reef. Outdated maps? Didn't they have a GPS aboard? The reef was there for a million years.

Don't worry. Ships, drones, ect... will mostly autonomous in about 10 years.

Yes.

Of course using the word ROBOTS to describe the changing technology that is eroding the value of human labor makes the question appear to be silly.

Are our computers robots?

Of course not, but they have already eliminated millions of jobs formerly done by humans.

I am GrbG! Robots and computers are merging. I use the term "robots" in titles because it gets readers.

But hey, hate mail is better than no mail.

DARPA is the US militarily's team of scientist who divulge themselves in many fields biology, chemistry, physics, neuroscience, computer science, engineering, mathematics, material science, social science, and more. I am sure there are other sciences and technologies the public is unaware of.

Watch video here:

DARPA News: Newest DARPA Videos as of April 2013

I just updated this blog with a video of PETMAN wearing clothes and gas mask. PETMAN is Boston Dynamic's humanoid. The most advanced humanoid in the world.

Loud you and I seem to be the two folks here who truly recognize how badly this problem looms over mankind's future.

I think when the word robot is used people start thinking in terms of The Terminator.

Ironically the operative noun to describe the threat of technology isn't TERMINATOR it's:
TERMINATION

The robots/computers are just missing a break through algorithm and things will never be the same.

Yes.

Of course using the word ROBOTS to describe the changing technology that is eroding the value of human labor makes the question appear to be silly.

Of course not, but they have already eliminated millions of jobs formerly done by humans.

And created jobs for people who have to maintain and program those robots.

[hal9000] JUST BOW TO YOUR ROBOT OVERLORDS. START SINGING DAISY BELL. PLUG YOURSELF INTO THE MATRIX.[/hal9000]

That's right, jobs are being created in the field of technology. However, the common person can only use computers and machines to flip burgers.

Then join us in the field of Technology. We need more programmers and technicians. Networking is hard when you're the only guy who knows what you're doing.

I am trying to create residual income with my blogs, websites, forums, and videos. I spend my free time studying Theoretical Physics as well as other theoretical sciences.

Yes.

And created jobs for people who have to maintain and program those robots.

[hal9000] JUST BOW TO YOUR ROBOT OVERLORDS. START SINGING DAISY BELL. PLUG YOURSELF INTO THE MATRIX.[/hal9000]

Well certainly that is true, Glen.

But that still results in a massive decline in the value of human labor.

If it did not, if it was a wash, in the sense that it merely replaced one laborer with another?

It would NOT be done.

Why?

Because then there'd be no economic advantage to the ownership class for doing so.

Agreed?

Just for some clarification?

The task I now do myself in about 4 hours?

15 years ago I had six workers laboring on for 40 hours

Compare: 4 hours versus 240 hours.

Get it?

Last edited:
I also think Anonymous is a CIA program to take control of the web.

Then does that make me a former CIA agent?
I've met many Anons, participated in many things they did, and none of us were ever under the impression that the CIA were anything but another oppressive government regime.

I also think Anonymous is a CIA program to take control of the web.

Then does that make me a former CIA agent?
I've met many Anons, participated in many things they did, and none of us were ever under the impression that the CIA were anything but another oppressive government regime.

I believe when the CIA became inter connected with the CFR & the NGO's who brought their communist agenda into american politics - they sold Americans out. Congressman Larry McDonald warned that the CFR was the door the communists were using to destroy us from within.

One of the main objectives of these foreign NGO's is depopulation of the earth. Conspiracy theorists make claims of some elitists claiming the earth must reduce its population down to 500 million? I believe that one came from the Georgia Guidestones story. Still there is alot of talk about depopulating the earth.

Interesting that some middle east leaders are claiming that there is some secret agenda against them concerning the huge numbers of impotency - not able to have children - they are accusing the west of having poisoned their food with chemicals or some such thing. They are not too far off on that one.

Wasn't the CIA helpful in getting the fluoride the Solvay Global Pharm Cartel family ( head of Bilderberg - Davignon is a Solvay by birth ) produced introduced into the water supply globally claiming that fluoride prevented cavitites? ( Solvay holds the patent on Fluoride )

Since then it has been proven Fluoride is a poison, slowly administered it makes people passive, reduces the IQ of children, increases infant death, causes deformities, causes impotency in men and women are unable to become pregnant as well. What a perfect way to reduce the population of the world without anyone being the wiser.

I've been reading the stories on research proving fluoride being cause of impotency and find it interesting that the only ones who came close to suspecting this was a CIA op ( or assisted by them ) were the Muslims.

Last edited:
How hard would it be for the CIA to infiltrate Anonymous? Not hard, they all wear masks.

How hard would it be for the CIA to infiltrate Anonymous? Not hard, they all wear masks.

AMEN, brother.

Far too many of my clueless leftie chums are pinning their hopes on Anonymous as the cavalry that will ride in to save us from totalitariansim.

I got news for them.

Anonymous is the backup team waiting in the wings to drive a spike into the heart of our democratic republic.

Now do I doubt there are hackers out there working for the betterment of mankind?

Of course not.

But putting one's faith in the survival of democracy into the hands of heros whose names we do not know, who answer to NO ONE?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back