RNC snubbed by their own exalted queen!

This entire fund raising debacle "The Southern Republican Leadership Conference" shows Palin, Bobby Jindall, Tim Pawlenty, Haley Barbour, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, Mike Pence and Rick Santorum as "invited speakers".
Only Santorum has confirmed he will speak.
This would make a great skit on The Dave Chappelle show.

Tony Perkins, the Christian Right guy, told people outright to stop donating to the RNC.
He is saying give directly to the candidate you find has the same values you do. He is correct in that aspect I believe.
Tony Perkins urges conservatives to stop giving money to RNC

Tony Perkins, head of the Family Research Council and an influential social conservative, is urging his members to stop giving money to the Republican National Committee, POLITICO has learned.

"I've hinted at this before, but now I am saying it: Don't give money to the RNC," Perkins will tell FRC members in the group's next e-mail newsletter. "If you want to put money into the political process, and I encourage you to do so, give directly to candidates who you know reflect your values."...........

So does anyone know what exactly Sarah Palin did to piss on the RNC?

Tony Perkins, the Christian Right guy, told people outright to stop donating to the RNC.
He is saying give directly to the candidate you find has the same values you do. He is correct in that aspect I believe.

Tony Perkins, head of the Family Research Council and an influential social conservative, is urging his members to stop giving money to the Republican National Committee, POLITICO has learned.

"I've hinted at this before, but now I am saying it: Don't give money to the RNC," Perkins will tell FRC members in the group's next e-mail newsletter. "If you want to put money into the political process, and I encourage you to do so, give directly to candidates who you know reflect your values."...........

Social conservatism is what killed the Republican Party.

In your opinion.

Corruption killed the party.

In your opinion.

Corruption killed the party.

Friend, there are hundreds of thousands of posts here.
All opinion only.

This entire fund raising debacle "The Southern Republican Leadership Conference" shows Palin, Bobby Jindall, Tim Pawlenty, Haley Barbour, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, Mike Pence and Rick Santorum as "invited speakers".
Only Santorum has confirmed he will speak.
This would make a great skit on The Dave Chappelle show.

Will he be bringing his miscarried fetus with him?

Well, he's right then. IF I am giving to candidates who reflect my values...it won't be the Republicans.

It's certainly giving it it's best shot.

Damn! Not to sugarcoat it, but the republican party is in fucking shambles! :lol:

Sarah Palin asks to be taken off invitation for Republican National Committee party

You peeps need to get a clue. Palin is NOT a QUEEN. Rush is NOT the head of the Republican party.

Palin is still in the top three choices among Republicans for president, so she'd better decide pretty quick what she is.

2012 Presidential Election Polls

Ummm...gee Maggie...sounds like she just did! Should we slow down and let you catch up?

that's weird...i thought it was Obama and Pelosi

You all can share it

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Damn! Not to sugarcoat it, but the republican party is in fucking shambles! :lol:

Sarah Palin asks to be taken off invitation for Republican National Committee party

You peeps need to get a clue. Palin is NOT a QUEEN. Rush is NOT the head of the Republican party.

Funny how you can just mention the words "tea party" or Palin--and liberals jump out their pants to get on a thread to say something. Of course nothing that means anything--but just to say something---:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like Michael Steele is in trouble. And to add to his troubles, he's saying the Dems do it to! :rofl:

RNC attempted to regain the high ground on Wednesday by noting that the Democratic National Committee also spends big bucks on plane travel, limousines and fancy events.

The Dems are into Maso-sado voyeurism, also:eusa_drool:

Who'ed a thunk it:eek:

Show me where it says that? Plane travel, limousines and fancy events....hmm.....

Funny how you can just mention the words "tea party" or Palin--and liberals jump out their pants to get on a thread to say something. Of course nothing that means anything--but just to say something---:lol::lol::lol:

Conservative strategists are concerned the face of the party has become Palin, Limbaugh, Beck and the Tea partiers.
You cannot win many elections unless you can attract moderate conservatives and independents.

Limbaugh, Palin et al turn away many moderate Republicans and independents.

The Democrats are happy to have the Palin et al be the face of the Republican party. They will take expected losses in 2010 and then be positioned right where they want for 2012.

Obama will be very happy to run against a Republican from the tea party wing of the party in 2012.

Forum List

Back