RNC Robocalls - Pathetic

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
RNC Robocalls targeting Cuban-Americans:

RNC is having robocalls saying Castro has supported Obama and comparing Obama's policies to those of Cuba.

Talk about fucking desperate.

CNN just reported this live and the actual robocall in spanish with English translation.

poor wittle wibwal victims .... sob!

Again Willow, the GOP conducting a fear campaign. Even more reason for you to be sickened by your party. You're so stuck on the term "liberal" that you've lost all abilty for critical thought.

Willow, you have the same response for everything, can't come up with anything original anymore huh?

well I'm trying to pity youse guys and help youse celebrate yer victimhood. Those bad old wooly Rewpublicans are so mean to youse. ain't they? :eek:

Good point.

What do you think of these robocalls Crimson? Find them pathetic too?

Of course they are, but they work. That is why the GOP is running them. Democrats can in no way take the high ground though. If you don't know what I'm talking about call Mayor Daley in Chicago.

Yuh, they are doing it in Florida, in case CNN didn't say.

I thought robocalls were illegal?

They did say that, I forgot to mention that.

Robocalls are being done by McCain in his own home state.

They did say that, I forgot to mention that.

Robocalls are being done by McCain in his own home state.

I live in Illinois and I have recieved two from the Obama camp. One on the woman's right to choose and the other on gun control. Shit smells on both sides of the fence.

I live in Illinois and I have recieved two from the Obama camp. One on the woman's right to choose and the other on gun control. Shit smells on both sides of the fence.

now see there? there you go! what the hell is wrong with you man! Everybody know libwal shit don stink... those wooly repubwicans on the other hand got stinky shit. stinky shit I tell ya.

Forum List

Back