RNC halts Trump mailing

Welcome to the one party police state.

The fix was in from the beginning. The Bush crime family and Clinton crime family are close, real close. It was going to be one or the other. If not Jeb, they would have Hillary. And when they are done giving us Hillary, all these dumb ass, sore as hell Republicans will be only too glad to take Jeb, not knowing that Trump, Bush, and Clinton's were all in on this fix.

Americans are so stupid.

They won't have a clue when Ivanka starts working in the Hillary administration. :badgrin:

The fix was in from the beginning. The Bush crime family and Clinton crime family are close, real close. It was going to be one or the other. If not Jeb, they would have Hillary. And when they are done giving us Hillary, all these dumb ass, sore as hell Republicans will be only too glad to take Jeb, not knowing that Trump, Bush, and Clinton's were all in on this fix.

Americans are so stupid.

They won't have a clue when Ivanka starts working in the Hillary administration. :badgrin:

2024 it will be George P. Bush versus Chelsea Clinton...

( If that happens I hope I am dead by then )

Americans are so stupid.

2024 it will be George P. Bush versus Chelsea Clinton...

( If that happens I hope I am dead by then )

Psshh. Nah, I'm thinking as a reward for playing a ringer this time around, the Bush crime family and Clinton crime family are going to let Ivanka Trump play the game for realz in one of the upcoming battles soon to be played out.

Be honest, wouldn't you vote for that. Every debate and SOTU would be such a pleasure. So easy on the eyes. :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back