RNC convention open thread

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Discuss the convention as it unfolds live.

Libs can lie about it, and we just ignore them. Because they are going to say their lies no matter what is said during the convention.

Nice thought but you know every speakers words will be twisted to suit some new stupid charge that will result in tons of troll threads over the next few days. Count on it

Im probably not going to watch it.

I live in NY so my vote gets canceled by a dead Democrat and I wouldn't vote for Obama even if he was possessed by the Spirit of George Washington and Ronald Reagan

What's to watch, Republicans bitching that Democrats took Republican policy too far? All Republicans are at this point is Progressive lite, Obama spends 150 billion more than the 1.3 Trillion over budget Bush spendt a year, DOOOOOOOOM! Obamacare is much much worse than Medicare part-D! DOOOOOOOOOOOoOooOoOmMMmAH!

Oh, and this total stupidity that Republicans should not do the convention at all because of Isaac?

Isaac hasn't stopped Obama from campaigning, but the GOP is supposed to?

How blatantly partisan hack can you get?

Delegate interviewed by C-SPAN just said he will probably vote for the Independant canidate in November. He was originally a Ron Paul delegate. Said the process was "eye opening".

Looked kinda empty to me lots of seats & floor room . Hurricain or just Romney?

Chairman just said (I am on a little tape delay) that the 'debt was rising', it sounded like the 'dead are rising'. :)

Looked kinda empty to me lots of seats & floor room . Hurricain or just Romney?
Naw... Paul's convention was the same way a few hours before he was actually going to talk. Not really surprising.

Some last minute changes in Convention speeches as cons don't want to be caught on a split screen, degrading Obama, with disasters being shown on the Gulf Coast.

I wonder if there are going to be more people indoors watching the convention since its raining so much in so many areas.

Why aren't all delegates there? I see gaps everywhere...I would be there for sure. I don't trust the establishment to not try and push something through with not everyone there...

Forum List

Back