RIP US reporter Grant Wahl who was kicked out of Qatar stadium for LGBT shirt "Collapsed" during another game, brother says he was healthy, foul play?

And the beat goes on.
wc.PNG

Last edited:
Yep, people have always died.
Yeah and if we wanted to pay attention to anyone who could be expected to know the difference between the usual numbers of such deaths, and an unexplained increase in those numbers, it would be insurance actuaries.
Don't bother to tell me why I'm wrong. Truth is, I don't care one way or another since I refused to have the vaccines and will continue to do so. If it turns out the vaccines are to blame and you're all vaxxed and boosted up, good luck with that. I don't wish anyone who took them any harm.

Yup, thank you OP for reminding again the truth to all those who refuse the evidence about the poison jab.

xRtbgUb.jpg

We are heartbroken that former Sports Illustrated senior writer Grant Wahl died while covering the World Cup in Qatar. Our thoughts are with his family and loved ones at this tragic time.

Grant's wife works for the Biden administration. do something, Sleepy Joe

Wahl was a liberal and married to a woman?

Thats news just for the novelty of it

Maybe “she” is transgender?

Ghee, how do you losers feel about always being proven wrong, why don't you people get a life and get away from the echo chamber....

Forum List

Back