RIP Taylor Hawkins

Too many drugs in his system killed him.

Too bad too sad, there was no need for all that shit.:dunno:

from Classic Rock Magazine:

looking back on a career that once saw him sharing an apartment in Venice with 3 musicians, unable to find a gig, Hawkins draws a reflective deep breath, then speaks softly for the 1st time all afternoon.

"Fame and those things you think are gonna change you and complete you into this person you imagined Bowie or Roger Taylor or Stewart Copeland or Alex Van Halen to be...you think you're gonna feel different after. You think you're gonna have the hole in your soul being filled. but it's not. you're still the same person"

"the mountain biking around here in LA is unbelievable! That's what i do for exercise. i do push ups and pull ups and a few things here and there, but my main source of exercise is mountain biking"

When it's your turn it'll be a one car funeral, jerkoff.
He had 20 fucking different drugs in him.......lolololol

The band sucked like its brainless head banging fans......................Go take a fucking hike Jack.....20 drugs.......lolol

The band sucked like its brainless head banging fans......................Go take a fucking hike Jack.....20 drugs.......lolol

Fucking dumbass.

Maybe. What's your excuse, fucknuts?

I met Taylor when we recorded drums at Grohl's studio in LA. Super cool cat and a great drummer. RIP, my friend.

352BBD6C-8B72-4C70-B765-72C01B502917.jpeg

Forum List

Back