RIP Legendary Comedian Richard Belzer...In 1984, Hulk Hogan choked out Belzer on live TV to prove wrestling not fake, wrote 4 books about conspiracies

thanks for all the laughs, RIP Belz (me and Bill Maher call him Belz, he was our bro!)

from wikipedia:

Belzer believes there was a conspiracy to assassinate President John F. Kennedy[23] and has written four books discussing conspiracy theories:

• UFOs, JFK, and Elvis: Conspiracies You Don’t Have to Be Crazy to Believe
  • Dead Wrong: Straight Facts on the Country’s Most Controversial Cover-Ups
  • Hit List: An In-Depth Investigation into the Mysterious Deaths of Witnesses to the JFK Assassination
  • Someone Is Hiding Something: What Happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?

What a F Jew

He reminded me more of Peter Wolf from the J Geils band…
Peter Wolf
7BEE8665-4FB7-4AF7-9FA4-6CFC706C020A.jpeg
Richard Belzer
CD2E4D14-273A-4C2D-9E09-A663BA027950.jpeg

Belzer’s TV show Homicide took place in Baltimore and used an old abandoned fishery in Fells Point as the police HQ building.
That old fishery has since been purchased by the creator of Under Armor who turned it into a fancy exercise/spa complex.

"crazy balls to the wall edgy comedian who used to just rip it up..."

I remember one joke some years ago...Everyone who had past lives were always someone important in history. No one was Olaf the field hand.

"Belz was my mentor...he was the Black Knight Of Comedy. someone told him you got a nice jacket. Belz answered: Thanks, i got it on sale in your mom's vag*na"

Forum List

Back